super metroid deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't mean to crap on your thread, but why not just use the Wii Virtual Console version? Isn't it only like $5? I'm just going to assume you have a Wii with all the Super NES games available on the system why waste the time/money/space on an eighteen year old console?

Edit: I just read your other thread. Forget what I said. I was looking for this too, but I just can't bother hooking up my SNES for a couple games, especially now that they're on Wii VC.

Ebay is your friend. Plus u can get it for ALOT cheaper than 20 bucks. Super Metroid is my FAVORITE game of all time and I bought it at Gamestop like 6 years ago for $25. Its easily worth it but u can definatley get it for under 15 now.

If eBay isn't out of the question I'll add to what the last guy suggested and say that I see a BIN up right now for $18 shipped and if your patient you could do better bidding on one.

at the moment, ebay IS out of the question as i don't think either of my parents ever bothered getting a paypal account...yes, i'm a minor. amazon is a possibility but i noticed that i'm going to be really low on cash this week once i buy the console so i won't be able to back it up to my parents. once we fix the lawnmower and they pay me again though, then we're talking. :D either way though, i just don't trust ebay as far as i can throw their servers (if that sounds corny i'm sorry).

Check your local pawn shops, thrift stores, flea markets, and tag sales. Outside of Ebay, Amazon, Half.com, or ChasetheChuckWagon, you're not likely to find a copy online.

[quote name='Josef']Check your local pawn shops, thrift stores, flea markets, and tag sales. Outside of Ebay, Amazon, Half.com, or ChasetheChuckWagon, you're not likely to find a copy online.[/QUOTE]

i'm looking, i really am. the deal with the trader fell through so i'm once again left with about 60 bucks to find a console and a few cartridges. :bomb:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='pitfallharry219']You would probably have better luck if you posted your wants in the trading forum, since you're looking specifically to buy from members here.[/QUOTE]

Oh - whoops :lol:

How do I move a thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back