Best Buy- Call of Duty 4 29.99

Bah, bull crap. They're still selling the PC version for $40. Now THAT's a rip. How's a game that's been out for a year and a half still cost that much on the PC? :bomb:

Oh well, it's a good deal for those looking to get it on a console.

i think it's getting cheaper and cheaper for the consoles. I love the game. =)
151l1259.jpg

Hoping for a deal on "Modern Warfare 2" that includes this game for the PC. I sold my 360 copy a while back. Now I'm itching to try it on the PC with the mouse and keyboard.

[quote name='polo14player']is it true that you don't get the map pack with the goty edition?[/QUOTE]

I think the inclusion of the map pack code was a limited time offer and all of these are going to be newer copies that do not include it. I did not get one with mine and, from reading the thread over at SD, it doesn't seem like anyone else did either.

I'm still glad I picked it up for $27.99 just a week or so after it came out on PS3 at Best Buy. I don't get why it has kept such a high price for so long...sales must be steady still to keep the price so high.

[quote name='Darth Indy']IF it doesn't have the extra maps then what the heck is the difference between GOY and regular edition?[/QUOTE]

GOY has a free PSN/XBLA code for the downloadable maps in the insert

wow surprised how long it took this game to drop to that price...considering how COD:WOW is already out and MW2 announced.

I already beat this and played alot of the online. But I haven't played World at War yet and I'll just save my money for that when it drops down to $30.

[quote name='MetalGearDraco']I already beat this and played alot of the online. But I haven't played World at War yet and I'll just save my money for that when it drops down to $30.[/QUOTE]

Save your money. The game play is pretty similar, but a downgrade from 4. The only thing interesting about WAW is Zombie mode but... they only have 2 maps for it I think? It gets boring fast.

[quote name='ryheeles']not trying to be a dick or anything, but this is in the weekly ad.[/QUOTE]

Don't you know? Many Cags are too "busy" (read lazy) to actually read the OP in a thread that is stickied and would prefer for a thread to be made for every single deal so they can find it with ease. Thanks OP!

[quote name='emg28']Don't you know? Many Cags are too "busy" (read lazy) to actually read the OP in a thread that is stickied and would prefer for a thread to be made for every single deal so they can find it with ease. Thanks OP![/QUOTE]
Ok then well where is it? I didn't see it after looking so it certainly isn't easy to find.

[quote name='dAdXeR']Save your money. The game play is pretty similar, but a downgrade from 4. The only thing interesting about WAW is Zombie mode but... they only have 2 maps for it I think? It gets boring fast.[/QUOTE]

Why can't people ever just acknowledge that both games are awesome. Do we always need to choose sides between IW and Treyarch? I'll give you the straight up honest truth, if you like modern combat then get COD4 if you like WWII combat then get WaW. If you like both then get both. Either way you can't go wrong because they are both fun and addicting.

[quote name='loc0bob']Why can't people ever just acknowledge that both games are awesome. Do we always need to choose sides between IW and Treyarch? I'll give you the straight up honest truth, if you like modern combat then get COD4 if you like WWII combat then get WaW. If you like both then get both. Either way you can't go wrong because they are both fun and addicting.[/QUOTE]

:applause:

[quote name='espionage']that is correct. these goty editions do not have the map pack. apparently it was a limited time offer for the first run of goty editions or something. as of now the cod4 goty edition is the exact same as cod4, but it just says "goty".

there is a thread here discussing this very issue:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=226936[/QUOTE]

This is BS. fuck I thought I was getting the map pack voucher but no. Why call it GOTY edition when it doesn't contain the code stupid marketing tag and fuck activision.

Just came from BB, Syracuse, NY. All locations around central New York are having huge clearance sale. 50% off CALL OF DUTY WOW and GOTY. And blowout prices for year older EA sports games.

Best Deals
DS: FF and Mario Kart Ds

XBOX 360: Left for Dead and Fifa 08

PS3: Call of Duty series and some fighting games plus Dead Space

PSP: Symphony of the Night, FF, GOW: COO

UMD: whatever

They all had table front selections of reduced priced games

[quote name='The What?']Just came from BB, Syracuse, NY. All locations around central New York are having huge clearance sale. 50% off CALL OF DUTY WOW and GOTY. And blowout prices for year older EA sports games.

Best Deals

They all had table front selections of reduced priced games[/QUOTE]

it's too bad the only BB around Baltimore that has clearance games doesn't have anything good, and they never even get close to 50% off.

I never have any luck with these excellent YMMV deals

[quote name='StreetRacerFXX']Ok then well where is it? I didn't see it after looking so it certainly isn't easy to find.[/QUOTE]

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&f=11

The first four threads (currently) at the top are "stickied". These threads will never move down even if there aren't any new posts. Look for the seperate BB/Target/TRU threads with the following week's ad to be posted first. When the ads actually become active, Cheapy D will consolidate the threads into one ("Sunday Ad Video Game Deals") and post the best deals in the OP. Like this:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=225636

It's the third game listed under BB.

wow infinity ward really is a joke

they make great games but as a company supporting there games they are awful

no ps3 rumble patch, taking away the maps, only releasing one map pack where 2/4 maps kind of suck... lucky for them COD4 online is awesome

[quote name='The What?']Just came from BB, Syracuse, NY. All locations around central New York are having huge clearance sale. 50% off CALL OF DUTY WOW and GOTY. And blowout prices for year older EA sports games.

Best Deals

They all had table front selections of reduced priced games[/QUOTE]
how much for left for dead? from rochester, n.y., maybe u can pick me up a copy?

bread's done
Back