The OTT # 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Number83']Thanks, Gwen. I submitted that before I saw your comment.

I will dedicate my 'hoops' game to you today![/QUOTE]:grouphug:

[quote name='tiredfornow']I will kill myself and everybody around me if you mess with Zooey, Gwen.[/QUOTE]:rofl: That's the wrong answer. You should have said, "go ahead, no big deal" and i would have lost interest. But this...

[quote name='st0neface']That's one thing about having signatures and avatars disabled, I do miss the occasional awesome one.[/QUOTE]
Very few awesome ones.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Do it, abusing power was the best part of being a mod.[/QUOTE]I only did it that one time, and it was mostly just to get a reaction out of teef. When people can be so easily instigated, it's hard for me to behave.

[quote name='JolietJake']Do it gwen.:)[/QUOTE]
You're not helping.

Shut up, you Transformer loving, Linkin Park blowing, no sex getting, eightheaded mouthbreathing fat idiot![quote name='Moxio']Just joking, TFN, I rated it 5 stars. :^D[/QUOTE]I rated it one star too, buddy! I'm positive nobody else was going to make anything worthwhile without a bit of time, so why not? :cool:

Now, if we could only stop the "close at 500 posts" thing and turn it into a "don't close until a new OTT is made" deal.. we would probably have a jump in quality.

Hmm. I don't mind intentionally shitty OTTs but you have to drop the numbered scheme lest you summon w_?£.

---

What kind of condition is your phone in, seanahr. :0)

I freed my HDD up to 73 gigs last night. I'm down to 57 right now. I downloaded a couple things last night, but they randomly stopped halfway through, and I deleted the part files, so I have no clue how I lost 20 gigs overnight.

You're supposed to do really fucked up shit then just sign off, LinkinPrime. Don't ask, just do it, and come back tomorrow. :]

I rated this thread 3 stars, so that way you feel like you have room to improve. If I just give you 5 stars, you'll never try harder.

:whistle2:k

I have half day off tomorrow, need to go to my sis graduation...maybe I'll do it then as I won't even be able to check in on you guys.

Spongebob...really? You stink....I just can't get over that comment.

[quote name='guinaevere']:grouphug:

:rofl: That's the wrong answer. You should have said, "go ahead, no big deal" and i would have lost interest. But this...

Very few awesome ones.

I only did it that one time, and it was mostly just to get a reaction out of teef. When people can be so easily instigated, it's hard for me to behave.

You're not helping.[/QUOTE]From my viewpoint,i'm helping.:evil:

Think of the ratio of good OTTs to terrible OTTs... I shudder at the thought of what OTT we could be stuck with forever.

[quote name='lordwow']Think of the ratio of good OTTs to terrible OTTs... I shudder at the thought of what OTT we could be stuck with forever.[/QUOTE]

'Hairy BOTTholes...how do you deal?' w/ DarthPuma as OP

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Spongebob...really? You stink....I just can't get over that comment.[/QUOTE]

Spongebob used to be good when the show first started , then Nick realized what they had and it when to shit.

[quote name='JolietJake']Ren and Stimpy > Spongbob square dick.[/QUOTE]

This.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Dora The Explorer >>>>>> Spongebob[/QUOTE]

fuck no.

You're like 30 yrs old, LinkinPrime. You should've stopped watching/caring about cartoons 5 years ago. [quote name='Moxio']Some hiker dudes found a h-u-g-e marijuana lot worth like $6 million in some valley near here. :^([/QUOTE]Growing? Or packed up and left there?

Shit like that washes up on the beach all the dang time. :lol:

[quote name='lordwow']Think of the ratio of good OTTs to terrible OTTs... I shudder at the thought of what OTT we could be stuck with forever.[/QUOTE]

Wasn't part of the rules laid down was that a new GGT could be made , just to keep the frequency to a minimum? If a shitty infinite OTT was made , a new one could replace it eventually (maybe).

[quote name='Moxio']Nah, all growing naturally, run by 3 crazy dudes. I think it crosses over the Washington-Idaho border. :lol:[/QUOTE]
Got GPS coordinates? -tfn

[quote name='corrosivefrost']#15? But i needed OTT #173 to complete my collection. :([/QUOTE]I hate to part with it, but I'll give you my old copy.

ottkid.gif

It amazes me that anyone ever makes it through college. Some of the people who enroll here are barely above a gerbil intelligence wise. They don't pay attention when someone shows them how to do something, then they come in here expecting me to know how to do it. Then when i don't know how, they get pissed off.

Half this shit isn't even my job to deal with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back