The invisible first post OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Moxio']Why not? I'll take your referral link, h3llboy.[/QUOTE]

Sure- PM me or JJ when you have your first dummy account & email set up.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']You guys should PM JJ and give him the referral credits. He apparently can't milk the mypoints teet.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the PM, i knew some of that, almost used the coupons a few times but didn't want to install that software.

edit- Yeah like he'd help me.:lol:

[quote name='Moxio']Why wouldn't I help you JJ?[/QUOTE]
Maybe i was thinking of jimbo.:lol: Anyway, PM the email you used if you'd like. I have the referral page up.

The coupon software is the same one that Disney has used for the single use/
individualized blu-ray/DVD coupons that they are experimenting with.

It does trip Spybot SD, but avast and my system monitor haven't caught it doing anything other than checking my IP.

If you are worried about it, use a friend's PC. ;)

Better for MS.
I dont really care though. Im wrapping up the bidness in the next 4 days and ill close up shop for 6 months before im back. I got the frantic last second customers now though and tomorrow should be a profitable day.

I don't own a handgun though. :^( I'll ask him if he's willing to meet up in a public place. Chances are it's stolen, right?

[quote name='Wolve11']Better for MS.
I dont really care though. Im wrapping up the bidness in the next 4 days and ill close up shop for 6 months before im back. I got the frantic last second customers now though and tomorrow should be a profitable day.[/QUOTE]

How long does it take you to :cool:?

[quote name='Bioshocked360']:shock: My mom and sister just got back from the doctor's office, and apparently, they have Swine Flu.[/QUOTE]
I can't wait until the winter is here and they just start calling it the flu.

Ahaha.

Was this after the lab test or the quick one, Bioshocked? If it was the quick one (which tests for a general marker), then it could still be another strain.

It was a quick test, so I'm not worried about it at all. :lol: Plus I'm leaving to go biking in Moab tomorrow morning, so it'll probably all be over by the time I get home.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']It was a quick test, so I'm not worried about it at all. :lol: Plus I'm leaving to go biking in Moab tomorrow morning, so it'll probably all be over by the time I get home.[/QUOTE]
Or, we'll be reading about new cases of the swine flu in Moab. :lol:

[quote name='Liquid 2']I absolutely cannot stand the faux hawk.[/QUOTE]
I remembered another detail that triggered this comment. The dude I saw rockin' the faux hawk in question was also Asian, and was wearing a shirt that said "Save a Virgin. Do me!"

My mind couldn't handle it. I had to pretend that he wasn't there.

[quote name='Liquid 2']I remembered another detail that triggered this comment. The dude I saw rockin' the faux hawk in question was also Asian, and was wearing a shirt that said "Save a Virgin. Do me!"

My mind couldn't handle it. I had to pretend that he wasn't there.[/QUOTE]Was he East "Azn" Asian or Dutch Asian?

[quote name='Liquid 2']questlove: project natal is THE FUUUUUUUUTURE!
about 6 hours ago from web

:lol:[/QUOTE]

Believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back