Cheap TV Stands?

E

eastshore4

Looking for a stand for my 37" LCD tv, alot of the prices I've seen so far are pretty high though... sears has a big selection but they hover around the $300 range. walmart and target have those stands with the mounting brackets on them but those go for $200-250. I was hoping to find something for $100-150, preferably from a retailer. Any suggestions?

On a side note, do you think a 37" will sit too low on alot of these tv stands?

It's not a great picture, but I picked up this at Target for $100. The audio rack was the same price. It doesn't seem to be available on-line, though there are similar models for the same price (or fairly close). It's tall enough for my 40" set, so I'm sure you'll be fine.

img_0059.JPG

[quote name='Allnatural']It's not a great picture, but I picked up this at Target for $100. The audio rack was the same price. It doesn't seem to be available on-line, though there are similar models for the same price (or fairly close). It's tall enough for my 40" set, so I'm sure you'll be fine.[/QUOTE]

I have the exact same one. One of holes that hold the glass together became too loose and I had to move it to another level. Had my PS2 on it so it wasn't that heavy. Just something to think about.

Mentioned already, but if you have one near you, I'd try Ikea. Personally, just bought a medium size entertainment center for a 32lcd for around $150. They have a lot to choose from including tv stands that allow you to mount the screen to elevate it, just need a mounting rack which of course can be shipped from monoprice.com for less than $25.

Definitely check their as is section first though. You can find pretty good markdowns for displays or returns that have minimal to no wear.

craigslist has tv stands on it constantly. i got the stand i have now for $30, and saw it at best buy a few weeks ago for 200+.

only thing about craigslist is you have to have patience

bread's done
Back