75% off games at Best Buy in Lombard, IL

Jobberwock

CAGiversary!
Today I visited the Best Buy in Lombard, IL and they had a decent selection of 75% off games. It spanned all current systems and the games were sort of random. Mostly stuff they just decided to get rid of. A few titles were:

Halo 3 (Spanish version only): 10 bucks I think
Metal Slug 7 for DS: 5 bucks.
RE5: CE for PS3: 22.50
Disgaea 3: 10 bucks, but I got the last one on the shelf.
Guitar Hero Aerosmith Controller Bundle for PS2: 8 bucks.

There was a ton of stuff there, so I can't list it all (Don't remember really) but it was a lot of good games, not just shovelware. Also, a lot of third party guitars etc. were included in this sale.

Anyway, if you live semi close to Lombard, it may be worth it to drive to the Best Buy on route 56 near 355 and check out this stuff. Good luck!

Are you talking about the one on Butterfield?
I went to the BB in Downers Grove (75th & Lemont) and they had a table of games all 50% off. I also saw the halo 3 spanish edition, Nights for Wii, Facebreaker, and some others. But I did pick up the Simpsons game for the 360 for $5.00

bah....knew I should have went there after work. Wouldn't mind picking up Disgaea (since op already picked up the last one, nevermind on that one) or the RE5 CE.

Yeah, the one off Butterfield in the strip mall to the North like right on the East side of 355.

I also forgot to note that I talked to an employee there who said all the games were chosen by the manager who wanted to get rid of this stuff, so there may be more to come in the future.

bread's done
Back