My '03 Honda OTTcord has been paid off!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I officially have a new girlfriend.

You guys on Live will be seeing a lot less of me.

I'll miss you guys, always know that I love you. :cry:

How bout them Lakers :cool:

Not only did Howard steal Shaq's Superman gimmick, he also stole his free throw percentage.

[quote name='zewone']Well, I officially have a new girlfriend.

You guys on Live will be seeing a lot less of me.

I'll miss you guys, always know that I love you. :cry:[/QUOTE]

:applause: nice.

---

Congrats Music, how long until you get another car?

Zew if this chick really likes you, you wouldn't have to sacrifice much XBL time at all for her. Tell her your 360 is part of the deal or she'll have to go. You can't let go of your baby.

I finally found an easy way to do Hitachi 79s. Even easier than Podger's method.
Can't wait to finish up Prototype, so I can switch to Ghostbusters....(next week when it comes out, despite the fact that my gamercard will show everyone I obtained it and the fact that I don't have a copy of the receipt and pictures of the game and case uploaded to the internet will mark me as a pirate.....which I so am.....thus barring me to discuss the game early even though other pirates who don't post in the OTT will discuss it early without posting a picture of the ridiculous prove your ownership before posting rule.)

So yea.....that Glow case is actually pretty tight in the dark, but it looks ugly in the day time. Still made $80 just off installing the case though.

[quote name='Maklershed']Morning all. Leaving tonight to go shark fishing for the weekend. :whee:[/QUOTE]

Good Luck!

A friend of mine caught a 175 pound Thresher off of Cape May, NJ last weekend. Thing was bigger than him and took him an hour to reel in.

"Zewone, spend less time with your new girl and more time on the internet playing games with $$$$as you've never met before" -- ???

[quote name='Liquid 2']"Zewone, spend less time with your new girl and more time on the internet playing games with $$$$as you've never met before" -- ???[/QUOTE]

:lol:

Girl I know's gameplay time for Team Fortress 2:

Past two weeks: 174.7 hrs

fuckIN' dang.

I called into work to let 'em know I was going to be late and it turned into "Wow, you don't sound so good.. why not take the day off and rest? I'll drop off your check after work, no worries."

:squirtle4.gif:

[quote name='seanr1221']Budge, how goes the app problems?[/QUOTE]

I got them all straightened out. Apparently one of the jailbroken apps was messing it up. But I got it fixed and all my apps reinstalled. However, I did still loose quite a bit of data. :/

[quote name='Brak']Girl I know's gameplay time for Team Fortress 2:

Past two weeks: 174.7 hrs

fuckIN' dang.[/QUOTE]

Damn. That is like 12 hours a day, every day... she must leave the game idling at the menu or something.

My 360 is going to shit its pants soon. Screen keeps turning pink and lime green when I'm on the dashboard. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck me.[quote name='Wolve11']heheh....you aren't sick at all huh? Not bad...unless you get paid by the hour....[/QUOTE]Nope, and I do get paid by the hour but I've stacked enough personal/vacation to take a few weeks off. No big deal. I had just woke up so I guess I sounded bad, but I just rolled with it. :cool:

[quote name='Number83']Good Luck!

A friend of mine caught a 175 pound Thresher off of Cape May, NJ last weekend. Thing was bigger than him and took him an hour to reel in.[/QUOTE]

If I catch one that big I'll wear its noggin like a hood and go door to door telling people I'm the Unicef man or that I'm delivering candy-grams.

dude, nobody on CL did any illegal 360 stuff for the last two months (I quit for a while cause of the baby). So now I post an ad since I have this week off before I go to the desert, and I get flooded with e-mails. There's nothing like making some last minute money before going there. It'll help with all the combat equipment I had to buy on my own. At least I got to customize my shit and it is exactly how I want it now.

[quote name='Maklershed']m16a1 w/ red dot site, 3 frag grenades, stopping power and deep impact?[/QUOTE]

Well I was referring to my pouches and vest and helmet.
but: M4A3 with ACOG, gangster grip (its actually just a normal grip..), laser system with a pressure switch to turn on with my thumb and a Surefire flashlight, also with a pressure switch.
Rapidfire button is still needing to be added.

Other gear: Peltor headphones with mic connected to a radio which allows me to talk to my team, while the headphones surpress loud noises like gun discharges but with the built in mics they can pick up sound from the direction you are looking at. So I can have a normal conversation with someone while also shooting and the shooting won't drown out the conversation.

Coyote Tan Eagle Body Armor issued to Spec Ops only usually.
Hell......I'll post pictures when I come back from Iraq. I'll try not to make insurgents do any pyramid body stacking.

I am worried about you Wolve.

According to 50 Cent, the middle east is a shithole where everybody will shoot at you and try to fuck you out of your pay.

There's also many man vs. helicopter battles over there.

[quote name='Maklershed']If I catch one that big I'll wear its noggin like a hood and go door to door telling people I'm the Unicef man or that I'm delivering candy-grams.[/QUOTE]

Pics or it didn't happen. ;)

[quote name='lordwow']:lol: at my university asking me to donate some of my paycheck every week to them.[/QUOTE]

Tell them you'll donate in exchange for Masters credits...and increased pay to cover said donations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back