Your E3 Predictions

AnthonyRoundtree

CAGiversary!
Whether its an insiders scoop... or its in the spirit of Conan's "In the year 2000", post YOUR surprise predictions for this May's upcoming Electronic Entertainment Expo.

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']I predict Nintendo re-releasing all their older games and everyone creaming their jeans![/quote]

thats sounds like a very good prediction...bet your money on it....they already said donkey kong country 2 coming out

[quote name='punqsux']the return of the dreamcast...........wait for it...[/quote]

i can only pray but then again sega is not that stupid...i think theyve messed up enough to ever go that route again

dreamcast #1

There will be women dressed in skimpy outfits.
There will sucky games there.
There will B list celebrities there.
There will rappers playing sports games there.I predict I can't be there getting free stuff and picking up drunk and damn fine women.

Stupid E3. Come Back to Chicago with CE.

Tecmo follows up its own rehash trend after Rygar and Ninja Gaiden by remaking the classic Tecmo Bowl on a modded DOA engine.

Xbox players can now enjoy the pure bliss of realistic bouncing man-breasts on their favorite non-licenced, non-existing 400lb linebacker.

If you look close enough you can see the DOAXtreme Beach Volleyball gang in the cheer squad, as well as some frighteingly pale and familiar japanese schoolgirl "reporters" taking pictures from the sidelines.

A couple new Xbox games from Rare, and hopefully a firm date for the two listed as 'upcoming' on the site (Conker and Kameo)

Seriously Rare has done next to nothing on the Box since being bought nearly two years ago. It's time to deliver some goods. (And a re-release of an N64 game - Conker - doesn't really do it for me.)

[quote name='CheapyD']I predict CheapyD will be there, bringing you the latest updates![/quote]

Give us the scoop on any further price drops, Cheapy! :lol:

Xbox 2 is coming(why rest XSN for a year only and then bring it back to Xbox for only one year?)

Also I do believe that we will see the birth of online games on the Gamecube, namely Star Fox 2 and Super Smash Bros.

[quote name='CheapyD']I predict CheapyD will be there, bringing you the latest updates![/quote]
Oh man, that is so awesome. Have a great time!

My prediction:
Phantom will again be a no show.

DS will be revealed. It will be backwards compatable. They will have at least one cool game that showcases what the system can actually do.

I predict that I will probably walk right by CheapyD and not even know it, I will get rediculously drunk at the Sony E3 party, and probably miss the last day of the show because I am hung over.

[quote name='Mustang O-Line 75']My prediction:
Phantom will again be a no show.[/quote]

I hope they at least have reps there so people can tear into them with questions regarding the HardOCP lawsuit. If anything is on display it will just be the same box with LEDs that does nothing that they've been demoing forever.

[quote name='daphatty']I predict that I will probably walk right by CheapyD and not even know it, I will get rediculously drunk at the Sony E3 party, and probably miss the last day of the show because I am hung over.[/quote]

Do you have a Media Pass, or just the regular pass (like me).

forgot to mention. SAMMY will make everything right as we see the continuation of the greatest epic known to video games. Thats right SAMMY has pissed the fams of SEGA off so much we get Shenmue 3

[quote name='CaseyRyback']forgot to mention. SAMMY will make everything right as we see the continuation of the greatest epic known to video games. Thats right SAMMY has pissed the fams of SEGA off so much we get Shenmue 3[/quote]

They'll have tweaked the formula a little though. For instance, it will now be a pachinko game.

Half-Life 2 will be announced as arriving "soon."

...and when it's shown again, still unreleased, at E3 2005, they'll say the same thing.

[quote name='joystickz']Tecmo follows up its own rehash trend after Rygar and Ninja Gaiden by remaking the classic Tecmo Bowl on a modded DOA engine.

Xbox players can now enjoy the pure bliss of realistic bouncing man-breasts on their favorite non-licenced, non-existing 400lb linebacker.

If you look close enough you can see the DOAXtreme Beach Volleyball gang in the cheer squad, as well as some frighteingly pale and familiar japanese schoolgirl "reporters" taking pictures from the sidelines.[/quote]

A new tecmo bowl would rule all. definetly on eof my fav gaming memories is the hours i spent with tecmo sports games

I wish I could go to E3. I live 30-45 minutes away from the Convetion Center depending on traffic. The only reason I can't go is because of the age requirement and there is no way I would spend the amount of money it takes in even if I did meet the age requirement unless I had a lot of money to spare. I know I eventually will go to one E3 in my lifetime.

I predict:

Sony - Will have at least one game for the PSP shown. Will announce PS3.

Microsoft - Will announce Halo 3 for Xbox 2.

Nintendo - Will have at least one game for the DS shown.

I predict the following games to be announced:
Aero the Acrobat 3 (GBA, DS, PSP)
Gex 4: Secret Agent Gex (PS2, XBOX, and NGC)
Super Mario Bros. 4

Big N will show off the DS and list 13 launch games, 12 of which are N64 ports, while the other one's a SNES remake.

And finally the Phantom will be there. Not only that, but they'll pull a "Sega" and release it right then and there.

bread's done
Back