The Thomas Memorial OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dick Tracy

cathands-1.gif

I'm going to miss you sitting on the bathroom counter, waiting for me to finish showering; I'm going to miss you lying by the front door, waiting for me to get out of work.

I hope that you're waiting for me in Heaven, Tommy. :cry:

Wow, sorry to hear about your cat. He's a seal point Himalayan isn't he? I have a blue point Himalayan and her personality is just like a human's (better, really). She's like a best friend, loyal, always waiting for me too, so I can't even imagine what it'd feel like to lose. I know I'll have to go through this one day too.

A huge loss, really sorry man. RIP Thomas :cry:

Thanks, guys.
[quote name='Darrith']Wow, sorry to hear about your cat. He's a seal point Himalayan isn't he? I have a blue point Himalayan and her personality is just like a human's (better, really). She's like a best friend, loyal, always waiting for me too, so I can't even imagine what it'd feel like to lose. I know I'll have to go through this one day too.

A huge loss, really sorry man. RIP Thomas :cry:[/QUOTE]
Yes. He was a seal point.

I love Himalayan cats... Great personalities, and I'm not allergic to their fur.

Do you have a picture of yours?

And thanks.

Watchin' this movie called Angus. Its about some fat kid that plays the tuba and wants to date a really hot chick. I hate these type of movies. :whistle2:|

[quote name='Brak']Yes. He was a seal point.

I love Himalayan cats... Great personalities, and I'm not allergic to their fur.

Do you have a picture of yours?

And thanks.[/QUOTE]

Sure (spoiler below)...

lily2.jpg
lily4.jpg
lily1.jpg
lily3.jpg

I've had about every breed in my lifetime. Himalayans are easily the best.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Watchin' this movie called Angus. Its about some fat kid that plays the tuba and wants to date a really hot chick. I hate these type of movies. :whistle2:|[/QUOTE]Why?

That Kill Bill edit is weird. They even warp Liu's mouth when she gives that speech after cutting Tanaka's head off. :lol:[quote name='Mojimbo']Why?[/QUOTE]Going through the channels and I came across it.

EDIT: Goddamn, darthbudge.

I'm glad I turned 17 two months before Volume 1 came out, I saw it twice on opening weekend. That movie still blows my mind.

Nope, munch.

[quote name='Mojimbo']I'm glad I turned 17 two months before Volume 1 came out, I saw it twice on opening weekend. That movie still blows my mind.

Nope, munch.[/QUOTE]

Word. That movie blew my brains to bits when I saw it in theater. Still my favorite film of all time.

-----

I was at my local used record/dvd store and I was surprised to see that they had a pretty large Criterion selection:

0tt

A few questions, what are artists that play songs that sound similar to Santana's Soul Sacrifice? That use the bongo drums?

Any good suggestions?

[quote name='zewone']
I was at my local used record/dvd store and I was surprised to see that they had a pretty large Criterion selection:

[/QUOTE]

I didn't know until this post that they made a Criterion edition of Chasing Amy.

Coming up on eight hours of walking around a plant sciences building, locating and identifying every network cable in here. Oh yeah, and the ones I've been doing today are all completely unlabeled. Probably gonna spend all of tomorrow finishing all the unlabeled ones, so I don't have to unplug their computers and listen to them bitch.

[quote name='JolietJake']Yeah, and why they picked it i don't know. Clerks i could understand, but chasing amy sucked.[/QUOTE]

Really? Clerks is funnier, but I wouldn't say better.
Chasing Amy speaks more about the human condition vis-à-vis sexuality; I know the militant lesbians really hated it, they picketed it when I was in Athens.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']I didn't know until this post that they made a Criterion edition of Chasing Amy.[/QUOTE]

I almost bought it since it was so cheap ($7.95), but it's hard for me to justify buying DVDs any longer.

It just sticks out in Smith's series o films to me. If it weren't for seeing jay and silent bob in it, i wouldn't think it was a Smith film.

I just went to this Mexican place near my house for the first time. It used to be a Burger King when I was little, then was empty for a while and they put that there a couple years ago but have never been. Nice people run the place, quick service and good food. 1$ tacos on Mondays (It clearly stated, hard or soft, chicken or beef, all day Monday) and 4$ off Fajita platters on Thursday when the Fajita platters are like $9.

There are lots of good Mexican places here. This town is full of Mexican and Chinese restaurants actually.

Can somebody tell me where the hell i got this from? I think somebody posted it.

atheistd.jpg

You ever notice how most ethnic restaurants seem to have one person who speaks english well, they're like the unofficial translator for all the other employees.

Damn, so that housewarming party I went to last night with Ayumi was better than I expected. Ayumi's friends were pretty much drunk and giving me free lap dances. Since Ayumi's friends are all pretty close to each other, it didn't phase her at all. We probably didn't get back home until around 5am. Good times.

---

My condolences, Brak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back