The $300 Hori 360 VOOT Twin Stick (I'M ON KOTAKU!!)

Knoxximus

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
twstex.jpg

Hori HRAP EX Pro
hori_pro_arcade_ex_xbox_360.jpg

Notice any similarities?

Read all about it!:cool:
http://thefour11.org/2009/06/13/300-xbox-360-hori-voot-twin-stick-revealed/

EDIT: Thanks to MarkMan, I made Kotaku!!
http://kotaku.com/5290033/heres-your-300-stick-to-play-a-15-game-[updated]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Monsta Mack']So they screwed up and your out of $300? Nice.[/QUOTE]

Huh? How tha phuck did you come to THAT conclusion?:roll:

These aren't up for sale till November, and I already have custom VOOT sticks thanks to a modded set of DC sticks and a Mad Catz 360 PCB.:drool:

Read much?

Upon closer inspection, I notice something I hope that I am interpreting wrong. If you zoom in on this image and look at the bottom of the L stick, you see the word, “D-Pad”. Do the same for the R stick, you see the word, “RS”. RS? As in, right stick? As in…right ANALOG stick? Oh noes! Am I to believe that a controller being made for a port of an arcade game, whose controller was 100% digital, has somehow been incorrectly configured and is hardwired with half-digital/half-analog controls?!?

Anyways I'm glad to see your willing to spend $300 on sticks? Got a life much? For one game none the less. Unless your name is MarkMan you really don't have an excuse to buy these.

well yea... I'm kind of mad because that's -300 bucks in my account. It'll probably be like 350 when all is said and done after shipping.

I think I'm going to have to have a friend in Japan get this for me. I don't feel like paying 350+ for this thing! lol.

Will trade 3 TE sticks for it.

What does that quote have to do purchasing sticks? And, if the sticks were what I were were looking for, I would pay $300. Because I have no life? Wrong answer, asshole. Because I'm a nephrology nurse (read: this is not a recession to me...everything is just on sale) and can afford it. And since I work 3 days and am off for 4, I have the time to enjoy them, among other things.

Prick.

EDIT: Directed towards Monsta Mack.

[quote name='MarkMan']well yea... I'm kind of mad because that's -300 bucks in my account. It'll probably be like 350 when all is said and done after shipping.

I think I'm going to have to have a friend in Japan get this for me. I don't feel like paying 350+ for this thing! lol.

Will trade 3 TE sticks for it.[/QUOTE]

Hey MarkMan! No dice on Mad Catz stepping up to the plate domestically, eh? How did ur Twin Stick mod attempt turn out?

[quote name='MarkMan']yay, i sent the link to my friends there at kot last night, i thought it was worth mentioning to the web lol.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, MarkMan. I had sent them a heads up a soon as I had finished, but I'm still a relative nobody on the interwebs. Thank you for doing that for me. ^_^

bread's done
Back