Somebody sell/trade me 360 Dead Rising 2 dlc

Static X

CAGiversary!
Feedback
50 (100%)
[SIZE=+2]TERMS AND CONDITIONS[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]
  • I ship my games USPS First Class with bubble mailers when applicable. Once over the limit, I will ship priority mail. DC will always be included. If you prefer another shipping option, simply let me know.
  • Personal payment Paypal is preferred, but will gladly accept a feeless alternative. Gift cards may also be a suitable alternative.
  • If you're comfortable sending well concealed cash, I will accept it at your own risk.
  • If trading, lower feedback ships first.
  • If buying, the buyer pays first.
  • I only ship within the U.S.
  • If you want to buy something, please make an offer. Not a pm just asking me "How much for...?"
  • Please keep me informed during a possible trade or deal. I don't care if you decide to deal with me or someone else, just keep me informed of what's going on. This especially applies to shipping delays.
  • A game being sealed does not matter to me. I am buying or trading for a game to play it, not look at it in the wrapper.
  • If you want pics of an item or have any questions, please feel free to ask.
  • Bumps are appreciated and will always be returned.
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+2]Wants[/SIZE]

:360: Dead Rising 2 DLC
Paypal

[SIZE=+2]Have
[/SIZE]
Lots of joysticks that I am clearing out. All are in pristine condition with no sticking buttons, dead micro switches, or any other problems. I am a fanatic about taking care of all my stuff. Here they are:

:ps3: Marvel vs Capcom 2 Tournament Edition joystick. Still in the original box and used probably 10 hours total. Stick is in mint condition.
photo4.jpg
photo5.jpg

:ps2: and
Sega-Dreamcast-icon.png
Mas Systems dual system compatible PS2/DC Super Pro Stick. All Happ parts. Joystick case is solid black with black t-molding. Two very small nicks on the bottom right side of the case.
photo3.jpg

Sega-Dreamcast-icon.png
Dreamcast Agetec joystick. Still in the original box and works flawlessly. Will even throw an an extra vmu.
photo2.jpg

medium_logo-playstation-300x253.jpg
Star Ocean: The Second Story (missing manual)

:dvd: Evil Dead: Book of the Dead Edition
:dvd: Edward Scissorhands 10th Anniversary Tin w/movie stills
:dvd: The Office Season 1
:dvd: The Tick: The Entire Series (Live Action, NOT the Cartoon)
:dvd: Deadwood: Season 1
:dvd: Aeon Flux: The Complete Animated Collection
:dvd: Toxie's Top Ten (Troma Metal Tin Giftset)

SNES Final Fight (cartridge only)
SNES Killer Instinct (cartridge only)
SNES Ren and Stimpy (cartridge only)
SNES Super Mario World (cartridge only)
SNES Fatal Fury 2 (cartridge only)
SNES Final Fantasy Mystic Quest (cartridge only)
SNES Mega Man X (cartridge only)
SNES Super Metroid (cartridge only)

Genesis Pit Fighter (cartridge only)
Genesis Super Street Fighter 2 (cartridge only/label worn)
Genesis Fatal Fury (cartridge only)
Genesis Street Fighter 2 Champion Edition (cartridge only)
Genesis Space Harrier 2 (cartridge only)
Genesis Kid Chameleon (cartridge only)
Genesis Time Killers (cartridge only)
Genesis Forgotten Worlds (cartridge only)
Genesis Last Battle (cartridge only/label worn)
Genesis Toejam and Earl Panic on Funkotron (cartridge only)
Genesis Eternal Champions (cartridge only)

Last edited by a moderator:
Please CML for Deadwood Season 1. Also please respond with a PM. I probably won't check this thread again.
Thanks,
Neil

It's nice to see a user posting titles for old school systems like SNES. With that said, I'm interested in Super Metroid as I don't have any of the newer consoles and am constantly looking for older games. Please PM me your price and I might go for it.

[quote name='Static X']Indeed it is. I am amazed somebody knew that with as many pm's as I get about it. :)[/QUOTE]

The last time I saw that video had to be 2002 or 2003, if not earlier... I just read up and found out it has a Jacob's Ladder sample, and is named after a quote in Jacob's Ladder. This interests me as Jacob's Ladder is my favorite film :D

[quote name='Static X']bump. somebody sell me an xbl sub please![/QUOTE]

You missed Ebay's Daily Deal for $29.99 yesterday. Maybe someone bought an extra they would sell you for cheap.

Either way, free bump.

bread's done
Back