X-Men Origins Wolverine 360 $38.49 @ Amazon.com

Not really interested anymore. I mean, I'll probably get it sometime since I'm a closet Wolverine whore, but I've moved on to wanting Red Faction.

It's a fun game. I got it as a gift from my brother-in-law, but yeah, if you have tons of other stuff to play (and thanks to this site - we all seem to), just wait until it's cheaper.

Great game, but i'll pick it up at about $20. Definately worth it to me to own even if i've already played through it...its a classic imo.

Im not even that big of a wolverine fan and I loved this game. The brutality is what makes this game so great. They should have ended it earlier than they did though. Ending just seems kind of rushed. Great pick-up once it hits 20 bones.

I initially said $30 is my price point, but at this rate I could hold off til $20. We'll see how much will power I can conjure up once it hits $30

how do you unlock the brown and tan, and Black Wolverine costume it only via DLC without the preorder Arena code?

From what I've heard its actually a very good (but not great) hack and slash game similar to God of War and Force Unleashed and its not completely based on the movie. I've still got a big backlog though and I just picked up Pure and Force Unleashed on the cheap so I'm waiting for $20 or under before I bite on this one though. :D

Oh one thing to note so folks are not surprised its very violent and gory definitely M rated.

[quote name='loc0bob']Im not even that big of a wolverine fan and I loved this game. The brutality is what makes this game so great. They should have ended it earlier than they did though. Ending just seems kind of rushed. Great pick-up once it hits 20 bones.[/QUOTE]

I agree completely (I haven't beaten it myself yet, but I've heard all about how it really should have ended a few levels early), this is an amazing game for being a movie based one and just a great game in general of hack-n-slash. 39 bucks is still more than I would pay for it though.

[quote name='steveinneed']
random.gif
Great game, but i'll pick it up at about $20. Definately worth it to me to own even if i've already played through it...its a classic imo.[/QUOTE]

agreed, its going to drop some more soon, putting it on the waiting list.

great game...beat it and threw it up on goozex for an easy 1000...cant wait to get it back when it hits the $10-$15 range

bread's done
Back