Wii Buyers: Fred Meyer -$50 total for Wii system 6/14, 6/15

EvilEvincar

CAGiversary!
I just got back from Fred Meyer in Kent and got $50 off my Wii system. This was through two coupons; a "$30 off any purchase $150+" that is in the Sunday ads and an in store coupon that gives a $20 gift card with purchase of the Wii. The ad coupon only lasts until tomorrow (6/15), while I believe the in-store one is good through the week.
Just in case, the one in the ad says it can't be combined with certain offers (I forget the exact wording), but the employee that I went to said that both can apply. I really have to give a :applause: to Fred Meyer for its customer service.

Fred Meyer tends to randomly have awesome coupons if you keep your eye on their weekly ads. Glad you were able to grab a Wii for less than MSRP - it's tough to find somewhere that lets you do that.

also the 30 off 50 coupon is a 10 off 50, 20 off 100, and 30 off 150 in electronics. Wii accessories are 20% off. Buy $50 worth of wii accessories and get 20% off and $10 off. They're both independent of each other so you get the full 20% off the total and you get the $10 off even if it dips below 50 after the 20% off. I bought 3 wii points for $38. That's less than $13 each!

bread's done
Back