Xbox Live Gold 12+1 $38.97 at Amazon - Downloadable Code

Aww, I just bought a 12 month card from Buy.com when they had it at $34. I knew I should have waited for Amazon to have a deal. For $4 more and without paying tax or shipping, I could have gotten an extra month.

I remember buying this when it was 29.99 all over the place. Thx buy.com And the people who bought like 100-500 of them.. hehe.

Damn Amazon... taking all my money lately. I was waiting for a better deal but I have a feeling it'll be quite a few months, like post-Christmas...

SmurfALMIGHTY sells them for $30 in the trading forum here on CAG.... I bought a 12+1 XBL and a 4000 pts card for $60 total from him and had no problems. :D

[quote name='luan87us']But he wants concealed cash no paypal =([/QUOTE]

Yea but Paypal keeps $1.25 of a $30 sale and on virtual items you have zero protection as a seller on a chargeback unless you mail some sort on bubble mailer package through the mail eating up more profit. That said you have no protection with cash through the mail either as a buyer but nobody has burned by him. You seriously can't touch those prices even on Ebay.

I'm not trying to sound like an advertisement for him. I'm a just a customer pointing my fellow gamers to a potential deal.

[quote name='ncc1701p']I remember buying this when it was 29.99 all over the place. Thx buy.com And the people who bought like 100-500 of them.. hehe.[/QUOTE]

wow, it's really gotten that low before? If that's likely to happen again, I'll wait since I'm in no hurry to re-up.

Earlier this year almost every retailer was dishing out 13 month cards for 30$, including but not limited to K-Mart, Target, Buy.com, Amazon.

I just went to BB and PM'd K-mart.

Not a bad deal amazon! Thanks OP!
pixel.gif

bread's done
Back