A five star OTT by a five star CAG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how, when the whole fucken state is drowning in massive debt, the people of CA still find it productive to cause millions of dollars of damage, rioting and busting shit up like a bunch of fucktards.

I rated this 5 stars, I don't know why anyone would rate it 3 (or by golly, a 1). That's a terrible thing to do to a 5 star friend like TFN.

[quote name='joe2187']I like how, when the whole fucken state is drowning in massive debt, the people of CA still find it productive to cause millions of dollars of damage, rioting and busting shit up like a bunch of fucktards.[/QUOTE]

One of the major reasons why I was rooting for them to lose.

Yeah! TFN is kinda like the nicest guy on CAG. :cool:

--

At least you got a TechNet email, manthing, they didn't even bother sending me one. :^(

[quote name='manthing']I finally got my TechNet sub cancellation email.

:whistle2:([/QUOTE]

Yeah, they sent me one of those the other day too.

I got Uncharted 2 all patched up and ready to go, if you're up for it tonight, mango wango.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Move to Washington.[/QUOTE]

Hey I like to live, the fucken idiots around here barely even know how to hold a gun let alone shoot it. I'm safer here. :D

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Yeah, they sent me one of those the other day too.

I got Uncharted 2 all patched up and ready to go, if you're up for it tonight, mango wango.[/QUOTE]

Sure, but it won't be until like 10:30 EST.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Moxio! When can I go back to Midgar and grab the Megaphone in the Shinra building? >:[[/QUOTE]

I think you can in disc 2 when
you go back to Shinra's HQ
. :)

We should play FF7 together, LinkinPrime. I'll give you a share and you have to put atleast 5 hours a night into the game up until we finish then we'll compare stats.

IMG_0064.jpg

Hello all. I'm back from deep sea fishing. Didn't catch anything but it was a good time.

Unrelated: Red Faction Guerrilla for $39.99 ... yay or nay?

[quote name='tiredfornow']Big ass head, but so dang cute. :cool:[/QUOTE]

His percentiles are something like this:

Height: 33 inches 95%
Weight: 23lb 7oz 48%
Head: HUGE 97%

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back