GameFly Used Game Sale with Free Shipping (Ends 6/22)

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly is having another used game sale with free shipping on select titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual and case, are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition.

icongamefly.gif
All sale titles: [hiddenlist]

:360: TNA Impact! $9.99
:360: Fracture $12.99
:360: Scores International: BAJA 1000 $14.99
:360: Turok $14.99
:360: Madden NFL 09 $16.99
:360: Legendary $17.99
:360: Tomb Raider: Anniversary $19.99
:360: Infinite Undiscovery $21.99
:360: LEGO Batman $21.99
:360: Skate $21.99
:360: Gears of War 2 $32.99
:360: Guitar Hero: World Tour $34.99

:ps3: Fracture $12.99
:ps3: Scores International: BAJA 1000 $14.99
:ps3: Madden NFL 09 $16.99
:ps3: Legendary $17.99
:ps3: LEGO Batman $17.99
:ps3: NPPL Championship Paintball 2009 $17.99
:ps3: NBA 09 The Inside $19.99
:ps3: Prince of Persia $21.99
:ps3: Tomb Raider Underworld $24.99
:ps3: Resistance 2 $34.99

:wii: Battle Rage: Mech Conflict $9.99
:wii: All Star Cheer Squad $12.99
:wii: Rygar: The Battle of Argus $12.99
:wii: WALL-E $12.99
:wii: Imagine Fashion Party $14.99
:wii: Ultimate Band $14.99
:wii: We Ski $14.99
:wii: Iron Chef America: Supreme Cuisine $17.99
:wii: The Dog Island $17.99
:wii: SimCity Creator $19.99
:wii: Game Party 2 $21.99
:wii: Star Wars The Clone Wars: Lightsaber Duels $24.99
:wii: Tenchu: Shadow Assassins $24.99
:wii: Wario Land: Shake It! $21.99
:wii: Shaun White Snowboarding $24.99
:wii: Wii Music $24.99
:wii: Mario Super Sluggers $27.99
:wii: Animal Crossing: City Folk $34.99

:ps2: Are You Smarter than a 5th Grader: Make... $9.99
:ps2: Hannah Montana: Spotlight World Tour $9.99
:ps2: Monster Jam $9.99
:ps2: Rock Band Track Pack Volume 1 $9.99
:ps2: Shrek's Carnival Craze $12.99
:ps2: Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2009 $14.99
:ps2: Kung Fu Panda $14.99
:ps2: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 09 $14.99
:ps2: 007: Quantum of Solace $14.99
:ps2: Hot Wheels: Beat That $17.99
:ps2: NPPL Championship Paintball 2009 $17.99
:ps2: Tomb Raider Underworld $19.99
:ps2: Guitar Hero World Tour $29.99
:ps2: Rock Band 2 $32.99

:ds: Imagine: Cheerleader $14.99
:ds: Naruto: Path of the Ninja 2 $14.99
:ds: TrackMania DS $14.99
:ds: Hotel for Dogs $17.99
:ds: Imagine Interior Designer $17.99
:ds: Imagine: Babysitters $17.99
:ds: Imagine: Fashion Designer New York $17.99
:ds: Imagine: Wedding Designer $17.99
:ds: Littlest Pet Shop: Winter $17.99
:ds: Spore Creatures $19.99
:ds: Petz Dogz Pack $19.99
:ds: Legacy of Y's Books 1 & 2 $21.99
:ds: Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia $21.99
:ds: Star Wars The Clone Wars: Jedi Alliance $21.99
:ds: Lux Pain $21.99
:ds: Guitar Hero On Tour: Decades $24.99[/hiddenlist]

Last edited by a moderator:
This is probably the worst GF "sale" I've ever seen...TNA for $10 is the only game I'm even considering, though GeoW2 and R2 for $35 isn't bad for those who don't already own the games.

These prices aren't very good -- especially with the recent BBY $9.99 sale. Maybe they'll drop over time, but they're about 30-50% too high for the games I would consider buying.

Prince of Persia for $21.99 + Free shipping isnt worth it?

I can't seem to find it for under $25 on ebay and Gamestop has it for 35 used....

Looks like I gotta become a member though -- that costs, right? (Never done a gamefly sale before..)

[quote name='plutoknight']Prince of Persia for $21.99 + Free shipping isnt worth it?

I can't seem to find it for under $25 on ebay and Gamestop has it for 35 used....

Looks like I gotta become a member though -- that costs, right? (Never done a gamefly sale before..)[/QUOTE]
Have you tried Target? It's on clearance right now-- depending on your store it could be as low as 14.98, or about to drop to 14.98.

You don't need to be a subscriber to Gamefly's service to purchase a game, so no extra costs on top of buying the game.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Have you tried Target? It's on clearance right now-- depending on your store it could be as low as 14.98, or about to drop to 14.98.

You don't need to be a subscriber to Gamefly's service to purchase a game, so no extra costs on top of buying the game.[/QUOTE]
Oh really?

I'll try Target today then. But I have pitiful luck with my local target. The Best thing I found there was Xenosaga II for $4.98 sealed. I've never even seen the Rock Band Track Packs on clearance...worth a try though.

Thanks for the heads up! I didn't wanna create an account and get monthly fees charged, especially since it was asking for my billing address.

I had to re-read the title, I was shocked at the prices. Usually they have some good prices. Tomb Raider Anniversary for 20? Thats new retail. Oh well they just saved me money, nothing for me.

I sort of want Tomb Raider Underworld, but it's regular priced at $30 at Target. $5 cheaper isn't going to make me jump on that deal.

Was tna any good. I don't remember a game being constantly dropped in price then this. Its almost like no sale is complete without this game being sold for less and less.... even on some cag's tradelist.

To anyone considering TNA... don't! It's a HORRIBLE game and it's also a bit glitchy on the Xbox360. Maybe when it drops down to $3.99 it'd be worth it just for the achievements ... and that's a big maybe. I don't even see how a die-hard TNA fan could like this game.

Now back to the sale... hmm, I'm considering Gears 2 and/or Resistance 2. I dunno.

I just checked ebay and free shipping with resistance 2 is going for around $25 right now. Save your money! Check out my podcast on iTunes: Solitary Gamer

Yeah, those are some seriously weak "deals". Free shipping is nice if you don't already have a membership I guess, but I'm pretty sure GF themselves have had some of those for less than this. A pity. Their sales are usually better than this.

When I go to buy PoP it tells me to make an account. I don't really know if it is worth making and account with them to buy one game. Do they charge you for membership?

[quote name='Duckman5']When I go to buy PoP it tells me to make an account. I don't really know if it is worth making and account with them to buy one game. Do they charge you for membership?[/QUOTE]

whoops-a-daisy

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='johnsdoe00']To anyone considering TNA... don't! It's a HORRIBLE game and it's also a bit glitchy on the Xbox360. Maybe when it drops down to $3.99 it'd be worth it just for the achievements ... and that's a big maybe. I don't even see how a die-hard TNA fan could like this game.

Now back to the sale... hmm, I'm considering Gears 2 and/or Resistance 2. I dunno.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't say that. The career mode was trash and incredibly short, but the controls are easy to learn, and you can do some pretty cool things. If you're looking for an awesome single player experience, you're better off looking elsewhere. However, if you want a game that is fun to mess around in when you have some buddies over, its definitely worth $10.

[quote name='GeorgeCostanza']I had to re-read the title, I was shocked at the prices. Usually they have some good prices. Tomb Raider Anniversary for 20? Thats new retail. Oh well they just saved me money, nothing for me.[/QUOTE]

George Cantstandya is right lol, not good enough for me to bite

[quote name='jmiller80']These prices aren't very good -- especially with the recent BBY $9.99 sale. [/QUOTE]

That's ruined it for me too.
I did score some older $10 games from NewEgg though.

[quote name='SEH']I wouldn't say that. The career mode was trash and incredibly short, but the controls are easy to learn, and you can do some pretty cool things. If you're looking for an awesome single player experience, you're better off looking elsewhere. However, if you want a game that is fun to mess around in when you have some buddies over, its definitely worth $10.[/QUOTE]

Eh, maybe so. But I'd much rather get a used copy of any of the older Smackdown vs Raw games as they are much more fun, have larger rosters of playable characters, more match types, and much bigger move-sets.

TNA impact!: The career mode was trash, the game is way too hard, the AI is extremely cheap, all of the characters share most of the same moves, and it's a tad glitchy in certain areas. I really just HATE this game so much. The only thing I can say about this game is... the graphics weren't completely horrible.

[quote name='Pojomofo']Seems like GS would beat most of these prices, especially after Edge+CAG16[/QUOTE]
Until you realize it's GameStop and remember that you're not guaranteed a box and instructions, nor are you guaranteed that the games won't come in sandpapered condition.

I'm gonna jump on Legacy of Ys, just gotta wait until pay day, unless someone knows where I can find it cheaper.

[quote name='mikejenks']Absolutely nothing tempting, even with a $5 coupon waiting and an extra 10% off for being a member.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Although if I hadn't played PoP I would probably use the aforementioned coupons to grab that.

[quote name='bhk']Did no one tell Gamefly Lego Batman dropped to $20 NEW recently?[/QUOTE]

That's what I was thinking. I'd probably buy it for about $15 or so...

bread's done
Back