$10 off EA Sports titles @ EA Store (June 15 through June 30)

blazsox

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
*This may possibly be 360 only as the code came via the EA Sports Xbox newsletter.

If you are subscribed to this newsletter, you should already have it in your inbox. Between now and June 30 you can get $10 off any EA Sports game using coupon code 9qd4wowxw

The link the newsletter leads to is this

Ive tested the code out and so far it has come up invalid to all the games I tried it on, hence the reason I included an image from my email to show authenticity.

[customspoiler=Show picture]
easports.jpg
[/customspoiler]

"INVALID PROMO CODE"

I also got a different one through the EA newsletter and it is also INVALID!

eastore is the WORST store I have ever dealt with :(

EDIT: can we stack two coupons?

I swear EA are a bunch of dumbasses. :booty: So they send me an email saying get $10 off on any of these EA Sports games. And they give me the promo code. So out of curiosity I tried the code at their website and guess what, invalid.

[quote name='belief09']I won't be using my promo code. Here it is for whoever wants to try and use it.
coupon code u3f386gzq[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Says it's invalid for me.

Does EA still charge around $10 to ship a game? Even when they had those $20 off codes a few years ago it was still a waste as shipping really ate into it.

This is the worst store I have ever dealt with.

I ordered Tiger Woods Wii last week with the BB 1/2 off deal, and then I got an e-mail telling me the order was canceled, but they haven't refunded the credit. There's 0 customer service, so if you have a problem good luck.

[quote name='Admiral Moo']This is the worst store I have ever dealt with.

I ordered Tiger Woods Wii last week with the BB 1/2 off deal, and then I got an e-mail telling me the order was canceled, but they haven't refunded the credit. There's 0 customer service, so if you have a problem good luck.[/QUOTE]
My account won't let me order anything, I emailed them. They told me it was my bank (umm, my bank is uninvolved), then they looked into it for 3 days only to tell me my order has been canceled and I may get an explanation. Great now I have all of this credit and apparently can't spend it. EA is the worst.

well, I'm not even getting the newsletter. I have the contact me box checked on my ea account, but I didn't get anything in my inbox or anywhere else. Is there a place to manually sign up for it? My biggest problem with them have been this whole newsletter thing.

Hey gamer4432, could you give the link for the "sign up for the newsletter" in your newsletter email?

[quote name='ackbar7']My account won't let me order anything, I emailed them. They told me it was my bank (umm, my bank is uninvolved), then they looked into it for 3 days only to tell me my order has been canceled and I may get an explanation. Great now I have all of this credit and apparently can't spend it. EA is the worst.[/QUOTE]

How much credit do you have?

[quote name='ackbar7']My account won't let me order anything, I emailed them. They told me it was my bank (umm, my bank is uninvolved), then they looked into it for 3 days only to tell me my order has been canceled and I may get an explanation. Great now I have all of this credit and apparently can't spend it. EA is the worst.[/QUOTE]

I am in the SAME EXACT SITUATION AS YOU......over $200 in my "EA Wallet", and I have been able to complete an order in over a week.....(and yes, I've read the fine print, and I KNOW EA has a limit of $300 in an account at one time)

The bank thing is their first line of defense, they used that line on me when I emailed them, too. I later called, and got them to look into it further. I'm not 100% sure that helped, but they did give me a $20 coupon from the call, whereas the email got me nothing. The call also got them to respond later and tell me it should work, which it did when I tried, but, again, I'm not 100% sure they actually did anything, it could have been coincidence. My most recent order (on Sunday, using the aforementioned $20 coupon) placed just fine, but got "Canceled by System" a few minutes later. I know I should call, but I don't want to run up my minutes, so I emailed again, told them specifically not to dismiss it as a bank issue, and if I don't get it fixed by the weekend, I will call again.

I noticed that the Tiger Woods 10 for Wii w/ Motion Plus add-on is no longer listed on the site. Either it's OOS, or they figured out that all of the Sims card people made a run on it. That may be why some of your orders are getting cancelled.

Could someone who got the newsletter email post the "sign up for the newsletter" link in the email? I haven't been getting the newsletter despite having checked the contact me box in my EA account.

I already pre-ordered NCAA 10 when the SIMS cash thing was available...think it is possible to cancel and re-order or maybe just e-mail them? Are the codes specific? I'm assuming yes since most people got different ones.

All the posted codes seem to be invalid, I think each code can only be used once. Does anyone have an extra code they won't be using and willing to share? I'd really appreciate it. You can PM it me. Thanks in advance.

I didn't get an email about a cancellation. I'm actually a little confused with my situation. I ordered Fight Night Round 4 for the 360 using all the Sims cash cards I bought. Every now and then I'm able to actually sign on (stupid shoddy website) and I noticed that I have one order submitted and another unsubmitted. I'm guessing this is my Fight Night, but I never got the credit back. I'm probably going to call them about it, hopefully they'll do something about it. -__-

[quote name='Snake2715']would hav eused this on Wii woods 2010 probably..[/QUOTE]

Would have been a good choice. I'm surprised at how nice it is. I even enjoy disc (frisbee) golf with the kids.

[quote name='ackbar7']A little over $100. There is no reason there is an issue.[/QUOTE]

Indeed. That is a stumper.

[quote name='fusion0fangels']I didn't get an email about a cancellation. I'm actually a little confused with my situation. I ordered Fight Night Round 4 for the 360 using all the Sims cash cards I bought. Every now and then I'm able to actually sign on (stupid shoddy website) and I noticed that I have one order submitted and another unsubmitted. I'm guessing this is my Fight Night, but I never got the credit back. I'm probably going to call them about it, hopefully they'll do something about it. -__-[/QUOTE]
The order unsubmitted refers to an item you have/had in your cart that you didn't buy. For some reason, any time you add an item to the cart, EA creates an order and lists it in your order history. I have at least 3 of them in my order history from adding and removing games.

Could someone link to the correct newsletter sign up for this deal? I found the EA Sports newsletter, but the OP mentioned it's an EA Sports Xbox newsletter, and I don't want to sign up for the regular one if it's not going to result in getting a coupon.

[quote name='MeestaKennedy']The order unsubmitted refers to an item you have/had in your cart that you didn't buy. For some reason, any time you add an item to the cart, EA creates an order and lists it in your order history. I have at least 3 of them in my order history from adding and removing games.[/QUOTE]

Well if that's the case, then I guess I shouldn't worry about it. Haha. I was kinda worried that they took away my credit and wouldn't send me the game. It was the same price listed and all, and I can't seem to look at the specific details of any of the orders since every time i try it says there's something wrong with the server or something. Thanks for the response, MeestaKennedy!

Back on to the original topic, though. I got my email and used the code, and it worked fine. I already had $40 credit so i had to pay 9.90 for madden.

I got my Tiger Woods + Motion control cancelled as well. I got my refund in my account after 3 days.

What sucks is that I ordered it during the "Free Shipping"... now I gotta pay for shipping.

I could really use a $10 off code if anyone has an extra. Please PM me.

To anyone still interested, you can get The Sims 3 with Free Shipping and 15% off by clicking the banner in the lower right corner, selecting the version of The Sims 3 that you DO NOT want, then adding the Sims 3 that you do want to your cart. Then, remove the Sims combo from your cart, and you'll notice the discount is still applied. Anything else purchased with the Sims 3 in this scenario nets free shipping.

bread's done
Back