ME WANTEE!

[quote name='cheapass Gundam']If it only gives you a semi then it ain't worth the dough.[/quote]

well actually it was almost a full one but i didn't want you guys to think i was weird

[quote name='zionoverfire']$175 seems a bit high, but they look really cool.[/quote]

yeah....i am trying to get him to give me 3 for 450. that i could justify....they would make kick ass presents for my stupid little bros

[quote name='n8n8baby'][quote name='zionoverfire']$175 seems a bit high, but they look really cool.[/quote]

yeah....i am trying to get him to give me 3 for 450. that i could justify....they would make kick ass presents for my stupid little bros[/quote]

I'm a bit confused, are these different from the normal GBA gold editon?

I noticed the Zelda symbol, is that even more difficult to find?

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='n8n8baby'][quote name='zionoverfire']$175 seems a bit high, but they look really cool.[/quote]

yeah....i am trying to get him to give me 3 for 450. that i could justify....they would make kick ass presents for my stupid little bros[/quote]

I'm a bit confused, are these different from the normal GBA gold editon?

I noticed the Zelda symbol, is that even more difficult to find?[/quote]

this is the first time i am ever seeing or hearing of this item. i tried searching for a better price on e-bay, but to no avail

bread's done
Back