This OTT Will Self Destruct In 500 Posts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LinkinPrime

CAGiversary!
Feedback
170 (100%)
MITapeSelfDestruct.jpg

Or when a mod decides to close it.

I wish there was a no star option.

---

Hmm, not really worth it to drive to the second nearest Target that's 10 minutes away for the chance to get R&C for $15.

[quote name='Rocko']
Crackdown is fun, but I don't like having to wander to find the gang members. That's annoying.[/QUOTE]

The only one I had to wander around and find was the one in the car arena, the rest were pretty easy, for me anyways.

-----------------------------------

Free Cold Play album? I think I'll keep the HDD space instead.

I can't believe I thought that when I left for work this morning that this XBLA thing would be fixed by the time I got home 12 1/2 hours later.

Can anybody still buy any of the XBLA games that come out today? I'd be pissed if I was one of the XBLA developers whose game launched this week if nobody could download or buy their game on the first day or two.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']3.0 is taking forever to download.[/QUOTE]

I'm waiting til after midnight to get it, bet iTunes is jam packed with people trying to download it right now.

[quote name='TheRock88']I'm waiting til after midnight to get it, bet iTunes is jam packed with people trying to download it right now.[/QUOTE]

Same, I never rush to DL major new releases like that; Especially with some of the fiascoes in the past few years with applying them.

[quote name='TheRock88']I'm waiting til after midnight to get it, bet iTunes is jam packed with people trying to download it right now.[/QUOTE]

My exaggeration of forever equaled 15min :lol:

Jimbo I just grabbed one from a Target up the road. Shits aren't even marked. You probably have a decent shot of snagging one.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Can anybody still buy any of the XBLA games that come out today? I'd be pissed if I was one of the XBLA developers whose game launched this week if nobody could download or buy their game on the first day or two.[/QUOTE]

Oh yes, you can BUY them, you just can't download them.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']My exaggeration of forever equaled 15min :lol:[/QUOTE]

...and another 15min to install...still better than any PS3 update.

wtf? I ask my brother to go to the gym, and he says no. So I figured I'll just go tomorrow. I decide to have a big dinner and he justs asks me now if I want to go :whistle2:|

[quote name='corrosivefrost']you should be a comedian.[/QUOTE]

I wasn't trying to be funny...just stating facts.

EDIT: Now my phone won't tilt again :wall:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I wasn't trying to be funny...just stating facts.

EDIT: Now my phone won't tilt again :wall:[/QUOTE]

hahaha, fucker. that's what you get for being funny, AP.

:grouphug:

[quote name='seanr1221']wtf? I ask my brother to go to the gym, and he says no. So I figured I'll just go tomorrow. I decide to have a big dinner and he justs asks me now if I want to go :whistle2:|[/QUOTE]Now you know how TheRock88 and Temporaryscars feel.

Damn, the local golf course is trying to fill cashier positions at 9.25 an hour. My grandpa did sprinkler work out there for years at no cost, so I might have a shot at this job.

[quote name='Rocko']So you don't like what Live offers and don't play games online[/quote]
I like playing games online, I just don't do it often, so when I do, I expect that shit to work.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']The only one I had to wander around and find was the one in the car arena, the rest were pretty easy, for me anyways.[/QUOTE]

I never had too much trouble finding the gang members either. If I remember correctly , the game does kinda lead you to one member at a time , but wandering around works just as well. Especially if your already searching the city for orbs.

--------------

For reasons I can't even explain , I picked up Smash Hits from TRU. I don't know if it was the allure of the gift card , or the fact that they were out of Ghostbusters (it was the latter).

[quote name='JolietJake']Man, i am so overqualified/underpaid for my job. :([/QUOTE]

Yep. Today I got to train two of my replacements :cool:

[quote name='Mojimbo']???damn, I can't wait for Inglorious Basterds.[/QUOTE]

The trailer for that before Drag me to Hell looked pretty decent.

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']Anybody read the Wheel of Time series? I just got to book two, and it's fucking awesome![/QUOTE]

I've heard about it , but was always turned off at the thought of reading a 10 , 15 , 20 however long it is book series , especially one where I heard almost every book tells the exact same damn story anyway.

However , hearing that the author of the series passed away , and that the series is finally being given a conclusion , I might have to actually check into the series now.

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']Anybody read the Wheel of Time series? I just got to book two, and it's fucking awesome![/QUOTE]

Thought about it, but 12 books is too fucking many... I'd lose interest, eventually. At least I think it's 12... and that he wrote 11 before he died, and so someone is trying to fill in and write 12 from Jordan's notes.

[quote name='Rocko']I've always wanted to try Wheel of Time. Didn't the guy die before the series was finished though?[/QUOTE]

Rocko , from wikipedia:

Jordan had stated that the main sequence would conclude with the twelfth book, A Memory of Light. According to Forbes, Jordan had intended for it to be the final book "even if it reaches 2,000 pages."[11]
Jordan was diagnosed with a fatal blood disease cardiac amyloidosis in December 2005,[12] while he intended to finish at least A Memory of Light even if the "worse comes to worst,"[13] he made preparations in case he was not able to complete the book "I'm getting out notes, so if the worst actually happens, someone could finish A Memory of Light and have it end the way I want it to end."[11]
With Jordan's death on 16 September 2007, the conclusion of the series was in question. On December 7 of that year the publisher Tor Books announced that fantasy author Brandon Sanderson was to finish A Memory of Light.[14] Sanderson, a long time fan of the series,[15] was chosen by Jordan's widow Harriet McDougal partly because she liked Sanderson's novels and partly because of a eulogy he had written for Jordan.[16][17]
On 30 March 2009 Tor Books announced that the A Memory of Light would be split into three volumes, the first of which, The Gathering Storm, is to be released on November 3, 2009.[18][19]

[quote name='corrosivefrost']All your data is gone. Contacts corrupted. Your iPhone hates you.[/QUOTE]

Yup. Hopefully the restore brings everything back along with the goodies 3.0 has to offer and of course, the tilt feature.

Hm. Interesting. Glad to hear it's getting an ending, and one that the author has at least some part in.

It would be a shame if such an epic series ended like Edwin Drood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back