Gaming collection for sale in Lowell, MA

[quote name='cochesecochese']Why are the Advantage and SNES advantage listed as sealed when they've just been shrink wrapped?[/QUOTE]

The NES advantage doesn't even look shrink wrapped. :roll:

Everything is listed as re-sealed, which means I used a machine to preserve the condition. The price CLEARLY shows that I am not trying to sell this as some sealed product.

I honestly don't care if someone listed anything in the craigslist section of this board, I am selling things for the same price they go for one eBay.

[quote name='RiPaCRoMBiE']Everything is listed as re-sealed, which means I used a machine to preserve the condition. The price CLEARLY shows that I am not trying to sell this as some sealed product.

I honestly don't care if someone listed anything in the craigslist section of this board, I am selling things for the same price they go for one eBay.[/QUOTE]

Sorry to subject everyone to this old thread by bumping it with my post, but I just gotta ask wtf the OP was thinking trying to pimp out their CL ad with 'the same price they go for on eBay' prices. :roll:

I wonder if the OP ever sold this lot(since the ad is long gone)and if so for how much. I know they probably didn't sell it on here.:lol:

bread's done
Back