Copies of manuals on Nintendo.com

ZForce915

CAGiversary!
Feedback
112 (100%)
Has anyone ever ordered a manual from Nintendo's website? Can anyone show me a scan of a copied manual? It seems like most of their manuals are copies, and I was curious what they look like.

Hey, just to let you know the manuals are not copies but rather the real deal, i bought a manual for mario golf, pikmin, and wind waker and they came brand new just like the original, i believe they are 2 bucks a pop. and shipping is what kills it as the three manuals and shipping was 12 bucks so shipping was six.

Yeah, I'm almost positive that they're real. I ordered a Metroid Prime one because my friend lost my box and manual, and it looks exactly the same. I can't really look at it now, since another friend is currently borrowing the game, though.

[quote name='Battousai1002']Yeah, I'm almost positive that they're real. I ordered a Metroid Prime one because my friend lost my box and manual, and it looks exactly the same. I can't really look at it now, since another friend is currently borrowing the game, though.[/quote]

That's exactly the reason why I rarely if ever lend my games out.

some of them are copies. I do not know what they look like, but tell me if you do order them as I ned to order some manuas from them

I can't find any reference to buying manuals. My wife bought a pre-owned copy of Animal Crossing and there was no manual, so if I could get one that would be excellent. Anyone able to point me in the right direction please?

If you look at some of the older manuals (SNES) they say that they are copies...

Has anyone ordered a copy and gotten the real deal? Or is it just really hard to tell the difference?

I ordered some old snes manuals a few years ago. Some were the exact manuals you get with the games, but a couple were just xerox copies.

bread's done
Back