on Japanese PSN store, if you buy Rockman 9, you also get Rockman Complete Works #1?

You can purchase JP games for an US console. I bought the Toro Golf game from the JP PSN store. However, what if you get the T-shirt instead of the game? By the way, what is Rockman Complete Works? Does it include a collection of Megaman games or something?

it is a 1999 rerelease of the 8-bit Megaman 1, complete with Dual Shock support, memory card saves, and even PocketStation support. We had a similar, yet butchered version in the American Megaman Anniversary Collection.

By the way, can I make a purchase using a Visa card? Thanks

[quote name='ddp72984']

By the way, can I make a purchase using a Visa card? Thanks[/QUOTE]
No you cannot. I recommend getting a Japanese Yen PSN card. http://cgi.ebay.com/PS3-Japan-playstation-network-card-ticket-3000-PSN-PSP_W0QQitemZ260357743929QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item260357743929&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72:1205|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318|301:0|293:1|294:50

I don't believe you can use a Visa card or debit card. Or any other american card. You need a real Japanese address on your credit card for that, and as far as I know, that isn't possible. If you're talking about a Visa Giftcard... then I do not know. Can't hurt to try, right?

Yeah you need the Japanese PSN cards. In Japan they have these machines that spit out cards so it's really convenient. My friend in Japan buys them and just tells me the code and I pay him back later.

Maybe you can get Cheapy to buy you cards. Just kidding.

the odds of winning a t-shirt or rockman 1 complete works are pretty tough. if you buy rockman 9, you are automatically entered in the drawing but only 30 people are selected to win.

if you use a Japanese PSN account, the game is revealed
signature_singh.jpg
:)

bread's done
Back