SMT: DDS1, DDS2 & Nocturne - $29.99 at Amazon.com (fluctuating IS/OOS)

Grabbed one with some Amazon credit. Just out of curiosity, how long does it take to get through both DDS games? Over 100 hours combined?

seems like the deal is dead, the list displays it 29.99 but when you click the link it shows 42.89 and its being fulfilled by another store

I think they should reprint them together for $50. I'd grab that.

And yes, you most certainly have to play the first one before this.

Yep - 9 in stock when I checked. And I had looked about an hour ago and they weren't in stock. Nocturne is also back.

If this ends up like the SMT:DDS reprint on Amazon then this will be popping in and out of stock all week...

Devil Survivor was released last week. I doubt it's being reprinted just a week after release.

[quote name='invader_bil']I hope they reprint Devil Summoner. I want to play that before I start 2.[/QUOTE]
Same here.

[quote name='Vinny']Dammit... gone.[/QUOTE]

It'll be back - problem is, it seems you only have a 1/2 hour to 1 hour (at most) window to snag it.

[quote name='Pikagreg']A lot of trouble to save 5 bucks imo ;p I just bought from GQD 2 day shipping and I'm happy :)[/QUOTE]

I totally agree. Spend five dollars more at GQD where you know it is for sure in stock. It's not worth $5 of my time, plus $35 is still a steal for the game.

[quote name='fyrtoes']look for this brand new on select ymmv gamestop guys, its 19.99 there[/QUOTE]

Are you sure about that?

[quote name='fyrtoes']look for this brand new on select ymmv gamestop guys, its 19.99 there[/QUOTE]

about a 1 in a 1000 chance of finding it

[quote name='chibamm']I totally agree. Spend five dollars more at GQD where you know it is for sure in stock. It's not worth $5 of my time, plus $35 is still a steal for the game.[/QUOTE]

Bull. GQD still says in stock for Crimson Gem Saga, but they sent me a backorder email 3 days(Friday, saturday, and sunday) after I ordered. Which they sent on Monday, yet they still say they have it in stock on their website. So for those who ordered there, expect a backorder email.

[quote name='HaLLuZiNaTiOnZ']Bull. GQD still says in stock for Crimson Gem Saga, but they sent me a backorder email 3 days(Friday, saturday, and sunday) after I ordered. Which they sent on Monday, yet they still say they have it in stock on their website. So for those who ordered there, expect a backorder email.[/QUOTE]

I got my Nocturne, DDS1 and DDS 2 in a matter of days. I think you're just having a shitty go with this time and I wouldn't slate them forever it. You send a email to them for status update?

[quote name='Xerxes']I got my Nocturne, DDS1 and DDS 2 in a matter of days. I think you're just having a shitty go with this time and I wouldn't slate them forever it. You send a email to them for status update?[/QUOTE]

No, might do that later today if I don't get a shipping email from them. I figured since most places have it back ordered I might as well wait it out.

Also, it shows $49.99 on GQD...$20 more. That's NEW on eBay prices. Not a deal. Unless they just now raised their price on the game.

It's back up at amazon. I just placed my order.

Funny, I've been refreshing the page every 15 minutes since I got to work. If you search for it, it'll say $60, but after clicking on the game in the search list it says $29.99 from Amazon.com

I've waited so long for this game to go on the cheap.

[quote name='HaLLuZiNaTiOnZ']It's back up at amazon. I just placed my order.

Funny, I've been refreshing the page every 15 minutes since I got to work. If you search for it, it'll say $60, but after clicking on the game in the search list it says $29.99 from Amazon.com

I've waited so long for this game to go on the cheap.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I just checked this thread randomly and was able to place my order with one copy left in stock (it was 2 copies when I put it in my cart). My copy isn't shipping until July 2 though so... I'm guessing I missed it.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Vinny']Thanks! I just checked this thread randomly and was able to place my order with one copy left in stock (it was 2 copies when I put it in my cart). My copy isn't shipping until June 2 though so... I'm guessing I missed it.[/QUOTE]

Mine is July 2nd. >_>

I don't know what the fuck is going on now. When I check the page, it says it can't ship to my default shipping address, even though it's the same one i've used with them for years. Is it an error or something?

GONE. TIME DEAL LASTED : 35 MIN

Now it seems fine with my shipping address. I wonder what the fuck was going on.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='caedeskhan']Grabbed one with some Amazon credit. Just out of curiosity, how long does it take to get through both DDS games? Over 100 hours combined?[/QUOTE]

If you're fast I'd say both take 25-30 hours. If you do sidequests and whatnot that will lengthen considerably.

[quote name='gmonski']Nocturne and DDS1 are both available for $29.99 right now. Hurry if you are interested.[/QUOTE]
Gone. I want DDS1.

[quote name='HaLLuZiNaTiOnZ']Mine is July 2nd. >_>

I don't know what the fuck is going on now. When I check the page, it says it can't ship to my default shipping address, even though it's the same one i've used with them for years. Is it an error or something?

GONE. TIME DEAL LASTED : 35 MIN

Now it seems fine with my shipping address. I wonder what the fuck was going on.[/QUOTE]

Edit, my bad, I meant to say July 2nd, not June second... since time travel doesn't exist. Yet.

bread's done
Back