Reservoir Dogs
The Game
Total Recall
Demolition Man

Transformers The Movie
Transformers War of the Dinobots
Transformers The Autobots v. The Decepticons
Transformers The Ultimate Doom

Star Wars Trilogy (original versions with darth vader/yoda/stormtrooper art)
Indiana Jones Trilogy

I'd be happy to get $2 each plus shipping. Do you think they will sell or am I wasting listing fees?

You might do okay with Star Wars as the original cuts are not available anymore, and it seems like a lot of people don't like the SE.

[quote name='javeryh']
Indiana Jones Trilogy[/quote]

I'm pretty sure those were the first release of the "special edition cut."

[quote name='siamesellama'][quote name='javeryh']
Indiana Jones Trilogy[/quote]

I'm pretty sure those were the first release of the "special edition cut."[/quote]

I thought the special edition was the gold or platinum cases, similar to the ones used for the DVD set and that the 3 he has are the original set.

This site shows the box art and history of the different Star Wars movies on all media. Note the $120 retail price for episode 4! Anybody else remember prices like that? Then, one day, the studios woke up and said "Hey I bet if we sell these for like $20 we could sell millions of them instead of thousands!" http://www.davisdvd.com/misc/ep4.htm

[quote name='bmsdaddy']This site shows the box art and history of the different Star Wars movies on all media. Note the $120 retail price for episode 4! Anybody else remember prices like that? Then, one day, the studios woke up and said "Hey I bet if we sell these for like $20 we could sell millions of them instead of thousands!" http://www.davisdvd.com/misc/ep4.htm[/quote]

Actually, I think the high prices were part of deals made with video rental stores. That's why they were called "priced to rent."

I just got done trying to sell a bunch of my VHS movies on eBay, which included a few of what you have available. I only got $1.00 plus shipping for the only 2 that actually sold. I couldn't even sell the gold Special Edition boxed-set Star Wars Trilogy for a buck!

If you have a Moviestop location near you I think they still take VHS for .40 each in store credit. It's next to nothing but it's better than gathering dust.

[quote name='Terabyte7']I just got done trying to sell a bunch of my VHS movies on eBay, which included a few of what you have available. I only got $1.00 plus shipping for the only 2 that actually sold. I couldn't even sell the gold Special Edition boxed-set Star Wars Trilogy for a buck![/quote]
THats crazy dude!

[quote name='guardian_owl']Donate them to a library, a school, a college dorm or something[/quote]

OTT, I've been to Emporia several times on my way to school in McPherson. OK, through Emporia, actually. :wink:

bread's done
Back