[H] Steam Games (inc Aquaria, Nightsky, Oilrush), $ [W] Shin Megami Club Nintendo Code, Games, Trading Cards, Paypal

Bill Mcdougal

CAGiversary!
Feedback
55 (100%)
(H)
Oil Rush ($1)
Aquaria ($1)
Nightsky ($1)
Oil Rush ($1)
Galactic Arms Race ($.75)
Men of War: Assault Squad DLC Pack ($.50)
Nikopol: Secrets of the Immortals ($.75)
Indie Game: The Movie (has cards)
Tiny and Big in Grandpa's Leftovers ($1)
Paypal
Steam Trading Cards (Alan Wake, McPixel, and Gratuitous Space Battles)

A rare limited edition artist series pair of WESC Bongo headphones. They are apparently DJ quality and this pair are a rare design I won from a Mountain Dew contest.

mtndewwescbongo.jpg

(W)
Steam Trading Cards (especially FTL, Bioshock Infinite, Summer Getaway)
Orcs Must Die 2
Brutal Legend
Paypal
Amazon
Offers

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='crunchewy']I don't get it. Where are you getting these wii points from? Why would you trade them for half their value?[/QUOTE]

I'm not really trading them for half of their value at all. I'm trading $60 worth of Wii points for a $50 card that just happens to be available cheaper from some CAGS here.

At any rate, I just made a good trade with Msantos91, so I no longer need any LIVE codes. I'll be reopening shop next week though, to trade Wii Points for MSP.

Thanks for the trades!

I'm posting now to say that I am now available to make the trade again, however, the cheap-MSP store that I link to is currently restocking. If you already have a points card or have another source, I am now taking trades again.

Remember that you can do this trade by buying a 4000 MSP card retail and sending me the code if you can't buy online - it would just be $50 for $60 worth of Wii points instead of as big of a deal it is otherwise.

Yup, that's exactly where I got them. It's not like that makes them worth any less though; a Wii point from there is the same as any other Wii point.

Update: Especially now that the odds on Pepsi RB tracks have dropped significantly, so it is no longer efficient to purchase bottles or codes.

[quote name='Bill Mcdougal']Yup, that's exactly where I got them. It's not like that makes them worth any less though; a Wii point from there is the same as any other Wii point.[/QUOTE]

In my opinion, it does make them worth slightly less. Value wise no- BUT the way they are obtained is cheaper than buying them.

I mean, I bought a bunch of caps off ebay- but I also find them as well.

To be fair, you are directing people to buy it at a lesser price.

30 caps for 35$ cash is OKAY I suppose... but on eBay I got my caps for less than 45 cents a cap. You entering all of the codes does elminate a whole lot of trouble though.

[quote name='mylasthope']I'm interested! Are you still doing it?[/QUOTE]

Yes :)

[quote name='flameofdoom666']In my opinion, it does make them worth slightly less. Value wise no- BUT the way they are obtained is cheaper than buying them.

I mean, I bought a bunch of caps off ebay- but I also find them as well.

To be fair, you are directing people to buy it at a lesser price.

30 caps for 35$ cash is OKAY I suppose... but on eBay I got my caps for less than 45 cents a cap. You entering all of the codes does elminate a whole lot of trouble though.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it takes at least an hour to go through the process of entering all of the cap codes into the site once you receive them from ebay, playing the points you get from them to win tokens for songs, and then flipping through the slowly-loading pages of songs with each token to select what you want, confirm it, and receive the Wii points. From me, you're just getting pure, ready-to-go Wii points. The only hassle is redeeming the Wii points onto your console.

Update: I guess I don't have to even argue the point anymore because the odds on RB track wins have dropped so badly that it is a better value to buy here than to get caps.

Morning bump.

I received a couple PMs, but I can take at least one more trade on this. Also, I'm considering opening an option to just buy these from me directly through paypal, but slightly more expensive to cover Paypal fees. But since we're cheapass gamers here, I'm assuming that most of you would rather do the double-trade and save five bucks?

I can send you an Amazon gift card if you're interested.

If so, just tell me what you think would be a fair price.

[quote name='vince220']I can send you an Amazon gift card if you're interested.

If so, just tell me what you think would be a fair price.[/QUOTE]

$45 Amazon for 6000 Wii points; would almost give me enough Amazon money to buy a 4000MSP card.

[quote name='utopianmachine']Free bump! Thanks for the points![/QUOTE]

You're welcome!

I just restocked, everyone, so the store is open again, so to speak.

Please PM me if you are insterested.

Bump. I will also take trades of 4000 MSP. If you can find them cheaper than the $40 Paypal I ask, go for it. Just make sure to ask me to verify a trade first to make sure I have enough.

bread's done
Back