Status
Not open for further replies.

BigSpoonyBard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
93 (100%)
The backpack rapper dickrider

a-m2.png

[quote name='Jay Eff Kay (the white lawyer-rapper)']Edga Da Messiah blows shemales. That French whore who runs that site called his album more creative than mine. And trust me his music is unlistenable. You can tell this guy was eating her pussy or some shit -- she was totally biased. I can stand a bad review -- I try to learn from them. But when someone is obviously not listening to your shit or being even-handed, they deserve to be ripped a new asshole. Like this dickless $$$$$$ Andrew Martin at Okayplayer [who wrote a review of the album]. Obviously this site is just a circle jerk of backpack rapper dickriders and I never should have sent my CD to them. But this guy clearly didn't even give it a listen. Probably, he is intimidated and disoriented encountering a white man who isn't as much of a vagina as he is and that was his response. When you get 30 reviews and 25 of them are really positive, 4 are indifferent and 1 bashes you, you can pretty much assume that last guy wasn't being objective. He's too much of a statistical outlier. If you see Andrew Martin on the streets of San Francisco or wherever Okayplayer is based, please punch him in his pussy for me.[/quote]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Dont worry, 83, I added the important text in question for clarification :lol:[/QUOTE]

Thanks!

Whats up OTT?

No more school until September. Now I just have to fight to get my financial aid back so I can go in the fall. That shit is so fucked up.

Why's that guy in N.E.R.D. wearing a shirt that says 'RAPE', and where can I get one?

NERD is the coolest.

TFN really, really sucks.

Edit: I just noticed that Pharrell is wearing a Princess Anne High School jacket. I went there for a year :cool:. [/notcool]

One of the prerequisites for enjoying N.E.R.D. is to be extremely white.

I was being ridiculous -- I know that the shirt didn't say RAPE.

[quote name='Brak']I was being ridiculous -- I know that the shirt didn't say RAPE.[/QUOTE]

Way to make it look like a joke, Linkin. ;)

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I have a feeling that every one that's hating on this movie is an effect of all the early bad reviews that were coming up...really seems like every one's just going with the flow. It's like if I saw a different film than every else...I loved it![/QUOTE]

[quote name='Eviltude']Way to make it look like a joke, Linkin. ;)[/QUOTE]

Oh snap!

[quote name='Brak']Shut the Hell up.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

Oh wait...:cry:

"Jaws are dropping all over Hollywood: 'Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen' opened sharply above even robust expectations on Wednesday with $60.6 million in ticket sales at North American theaters, according to Paramount Pictures.

"That one-day total is more than Will Ferrell’s “Land of the Lost” and Eddie Murphy’s 'Imagine That' have made in North American theaters - combined - since they opened. And it was a Wednesday."

There is no God.

"Paramount said that its exit interviews on Wednesday resulted in 91 percent of ticket-buyers saying they thought the sequel was better than or just as good as the first 'Transformers' film."

I would watch Transformers 2 if it was made to look exactly like The Power Rangers from Saturday mornings.
-----------------------
I was really excited to watch USA beat Spain yesterday and I don't usually watch soccer. Maybe I'll check out the Brazil vs. South Africa out.

I would watch Transformers 2 if it was made to look exactly like The Power Rangers from Saturday mornings, with a major emphasis on Bulk and Skull.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Shia LeBouf and Jack Black would play Bulk and Skull.[/QUOTE]

Gotta work Michael Cera in there somehow, too. He's in everything. Maybe he could play Billy. Then again, Billy was nowhere near a skinny nerd. He had a Clark Kent/Superman thing going on.

zordon.jpg

Would have shopped Cheapy's head in if I didn't suck at image editing.

[quote name='Matt Young']Gotta work Michael Cera in there somehow, too. He's in everything. Maybe he could play Billy. Then again, Billy was nowhere near a skinny nerd. He had a Clark Kent/Superman thing going on.

zordon.jpg

Would have shopped Cheapy's head in if I didn't suck at image editing.[/QUOTE]

Or gotten a working URL.

--

If gas goes above $3 a gallon I will be extremely pissed.

Weird... It was showing up, even in your quote, till I refreshed the page for the 3rd or 4th time.

This isn't what I posted, but it's way better:

cosby-zordon.jpg

[quote name='matt young']weird... It was showing up, even in your quote, till i refreshed the page for the 3rd or 4th time.

This isn't what i posted, but it's way better:

cosby-zordon.jpg
[/quote]

gtfo.

What, you don't remember the episode in which Zordon had the Rangers make Jello jigglers in the shapes of various DinoZords? That one was a classic.

I like how any time there is some sort of global news, or scare, or just some sort of media frenzy-- gas prices magically rise.

[quote name='Brak']I like how any time there is some sort of global news, or scare, or just some sort of media frenzy-- gas prices magically rise.[/QUOTE]

They pretty much always rise after Memorial Day, though. It was the same way last year. Prices have been hovering around $3 here as well, but I guess that's not surprising since Linkin mentioned similar prices not too far from here.

I'm positive that they're merely taking advantage of the unrest in Iran.

I like how it rose, like, 40 cents when the media was trying to scare us with the Swine Flu farce.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back