Why wont you guys "CML PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Dude65

CAGiversary!
Feedback
31 (100%)
I just don't get it. everyone elses tradelist has a ton of replies and views, but it seems like no one notices mine. Am I doing something wrong, or am I just unlucky? Can someone please help me figure this out?

[quote name='Mr Dude65']I just don't get it. everyone elses tradelist has a ton of replies and views, but it seems like no one notices mine. Am I doing something wrong, or am I just unlucky? Can someone please help me figure this out?[/QUOTE]

There is a way to link your list to the little cml icon near my name on your own profile. That would probably help get you more looks.

should I start begging people for bumps or what? Come guys, you all have brains (except for that Brak dude maybe). HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats alright. A one star rating is better than being banned. And I really didn't think that was jerky at all, but Im sorry if you did.

Hmm... I'm interested in your duct tape wallets. I'm a collector of duct tape products and would like to purchase every duct tape wallet you have EVER MADE!!!!!!

Wow, he has an authentic Allspark (used in the Transformers movies) for sale. Somebody get on that shit quick before it goes to Ebay and makes thousands and thousands of bucks.

DigitalCamera008.jpg

Im glad that people on this site are all assholes. Seriously, it makes it interesting. I didn't say that was good, I just said its up for trade.

Guys, his duct tape wallets are actually durable, believe it or not.

I made you in offer in your thread, I look forward to hearing from you!

That's what you get when you do something stupid and embarrassing like promoting your trade list in the wrong section, and being whiny about it to boot. You brought it on yourself.

No one has even told me what forum I should move it to even though I asked immediately after being told. And I was not trying to be whiny, I just needed help instead of a bunch of assholes.

The right answer is: Nobody is interested in your junk. Just cause you have a trade list full of stuff does not mean everybody is going to buy it.

Your list is in the right spot. You are correct there. This "Check out my tradelist!" thread should not be here, or exist at all, really.

[quote name='dcfox']You guys are assholes. I would report all of them to a moderator, Mr Dude.[/QUOTE]

At least im not alone. Anyways, the moderators won't act unless its extreme, so not just yet.

Dude, I really dont want to fight with you. Im fine if we just leave it be now. Im still willing to sell you the DS if you make an offer, but it has to be in my tradelist page.

Wait. No. Quillion. You can't let this opportunity go to waste. This kind of thing happens but a few times in one's lifetime, and you need to jump on them. I say go for it.

[quote name='Moxio']Wait. No. Quillion. You can't let this opportunity go to waste. This kind of thing happens but a few times in one's lifetime, and you need to jump on them. I say go for it.[/QUOTE]

Seriously. Your girlfriend might be mad at you at first for dropping some serious coin on a duct tape purse, but as soon as she receives it you'll be loved forever. DO IT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back