Spoilers FF7 tell me the ending on the 3rd disc.

Theenternal

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
I got this game on release, traded in 3 games for it (Space Geffen vf9,criticom,battle toshindin) anyways, I put in over 100 hours trying to do everything and trying to beat the weapons without using kotr. Anyways I was really close to the end, but never finished it and don't remember much of the story anymore. The last thing i remember is being on the 3rd disc and doing something with the old bald man and red 13.

Since there are many ff7 fans here, could someone sum up how it ended?

the whole damn third disK!? that scene you speak of is at like the bigining! it took me like 10 hours from there (beat in 60) are ypu sure you want it?

edit fixed a funny typo

It took me 70+ hours to beat that game. I couldn't tell you even if I did remember it... SO MUCH HAPPENS! It is in your best interests to suck it up and play it.

ok you go on and get as many huge materia as you can, then launch a rocket into meteor. meteor blows up, but not fully. aeries dies (or is that disk 2?) you go on to do endless sidfequests and get your ass handed to you by ruby. go to midgar, fight hojo, diamond weapon destroys part of midgar and kills rufus. you kill the turks. you go to the crater, fight some hard monsters, then fight the final jenova. you then do two forms of sephiroth, then a one on one btween cloud and seppy. you cant lose, seppy dies and explodes (rock on!) and clou passes out. he sees aeries, but its tifa, and the escape on the highwind, which is now a jet. holy activates at the death of seppy, and hits meteor, but doesnt stop it. meteor begins to hit midgar, but lifestream comes and blocks it. a flash of light, then credits. after 30 minutes of credits, its 500 years later. red 13 and his kids are on what looks liek pride rock from lion king, looking at the ruins of midgar, which is now all coverd in plants. FIN.

yep thats all i can remember. its the extremely condensed ersion.

Its been about 7 yrs since I beat it, but wasnt there some kind of revalation in the story that Cloud was like a clone of Sephiroth or something?

yea, i had tried replaying where i ended, using a guidebook, and was like 2-3 pages from the end. btw tifa was better :), she had a better rack hahahha

I seem to remember that happening pretty early, i took the deaths of the twins and the old man in ff4 harder than i took aerith dying

I took the death of Aeris pretty hard...watery eyes. The twins was pretty bad too, but they came back in the end, so it's not as bad.

[quote name='pinoy530']Its been about 7 yrs since I beat it, but wasnt there some kind of revalation in the story that Cloud was like a clone of Sephiroth or something?[/quote]
Yeah, Cloud was a "failed experiment," as Hojo put it. Hojo made clones or something of Sephiroth all of whom were supposed to go to the reunion, but Cloud is the only one that succeeds or something.

Or maybe all of this was in disc 2...I dont' remember if most of his identity crisis was in 2 or 3.

bread's done
Back