So whats the cheapest price on the GC 1019 memory card.

Nirvanaguy777

CAGiversary!
I asked this once before so I figure Ill ask again since its been awhile. My memory cards are nearly full and I figured I could buy a new one then trade in my old ones for some cash after I transfer the data. So whats the cheapest price on it.

[quote name='tinman_licks']Trade some cheap games at FYE and buy it there. Got mine for $12.50 worth of cheap games.[/quote]

Id rather just get it either B&M or Online without having to sell my precious games.

I recently bought the GC Max Drive at Best Buy for the same price of the 1019 ($29.99). It is the same size memory card and comes with a usb cable that can plug into the back of the card allowing you to transfer saves from your GC memory card to your PC and also allow you to download saves to your computer and then transfer them to your GC. If you Best Buy doesn't have one (they were on sale for $24.99 last week) go to http://www.codejunkies.com to order one online. I'll never need another memory card again.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']I think the best price for a new one is 24.99 after GGC at BB.[/quote]

Umm, isn't BB selling these for about $25 W/O GGC?

And with a GGC that would mean this mem card for about $20!

OP, this is probably the best deal around for right now.

(I posted this in another thread I think but I'll post it again here just so the OP can spot it easily)

i grabbed a 3rd party one at meijers Few months before the nintendo one came out for 11 bucks NEW ... Never had a problem with it...

ALso check out Gamecrazy they got some cheap Cards there.. I had a few coupon books (got with systems)

got 3 gamecube 251 blocks for 2.99 each (Normal 7.99)
Got 2 PS2 Offical 8MB cards for 10 bucks each (normal 15)

so you can get 251 blocks for around 8 at gamecrazy

:) i now have almost 2,000 blocks from for Gamecube and 16 MB for ps2

[quote name='FoxStar'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']I think the best price for a new one is 24.99 after GGC at BB.[/quote]

Umm, isn't BB selling these for about $25 W/O GGC?

And with a GGC that would mean this mem card for about $20!

OP, this is probably the best deal around for right now.

(I posted this in another thread I think but I'll post it again here just so the OP can spot it easily)[/quote]

That's a BestBuy.com sale, actually, and even if you were to order it for in-store pickup, the GGC coupon states that it cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions or offers. I doubt it'd be the kind of thing you could get away with if you ran into a stupid employee, too, since it's been my experience in the past that the computer is smart enough to catch the deal.

bread's done
Back