Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots NEW $24.86

[quote name='linkmon']Not that great of a deal considering it's now a greatest hit at $29.99 MSRP.[/QUOTE]
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't 24.98 cheaper than 29.99.......I'm just saying.

This makes me long for the days of the CC liquidation when I picked this up for $20 new. Not a terrible price if its a sealed copy of the non-GH version.

[quote name='linkmon']Not that great of a deal considering it's now a greatest hit at $29.99 MSRP.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='spidey35']Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't 24.98 cheaper than 29.99.......I'm just saying.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it is, but considering you need to be a member of Sam's Club, it's not that great. Everything at these places is usually a buck or two cheaper.

[quote name='spidey35']Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't 24.98 cheaper than 29.99.......I'm just saying.[/QUOTE]

Not only that, but new is better than used.

Still, I'll wait for $19.99 at Amazon or Target or something. You know it'll happen sooner or later.

[quote name='Jesse_Dylan']Not only that, but new is better than used.

Still, I'll wait for $19.99 at Amazon or Target or something. You know it'll happen sooner or later.[/QUOTE]

What I am waiting for as well.

UOTE=Jesse_Dylan;6016222]Not only that, but new is better than used.

Still, I'll wait for $19.99 at Amazon or Target or something. You know it'll happen sooner or later.[/QUOTE]
that is the price for a new copy

bread's done
Back