Are all OTTs that bad? or is JJ just a failure at life?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might Brown. I'll let you know in a few days.

---

Akino has Watchmen for sale, 11.99.

Are the PennyArcade games worth it? You can get both for 20.00 from him.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']Anybody wanna give me $45 cash for a $50 amazon giftcard?[/QUOTE]

I'll pay $46 if you also throw in two tickets to the Mutter Museum.

icon13.gif

I never used eMusic, but it's a shame what happened to it. It seemed like a much better service (relatively) than most others out there.

Yea. I just reactivated my account last night, without knowing what was going on. Then saw the news on the Home Page. So one last month at 90 songs a month with a chance of finding new good music, then it drops to 50(and I will be gone by then).

Megatron wasn't just revived by a shard of the Allspark. They killed one of their own took the dead robots spark (lifeline) put it in Megatron and then used the shard to bring him back. They couldn't do this with Optimus because the Autobots would not kill/sacrifice one of their own to bring their leader back.

[quote name='Liquid 2']What key parts did he leave out that make his point less valid, LinkinPrime? :O[/QUOTE]

The only thing I can think of is the reason they couldn't just
fly away instead of teleport with the old decepticon is because he couldn't fly at that time.

Other than that I agree with the guy

I didn't read the whole thing...but he goes into depth on how stupid it is that Sam has a shard and won't use it on Optimus to bring him back...instead he's searching for the Matrix. The main plot of the movie is why he needs to find the matrix and, he didn't even understand it...or like I said, left it out so that he could make his blog funnier.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Megatron wasn't just revived by a shard of the Allspark. They killed one of their own took the dead robots spark (lifeline) put it in Megatron and then used the shard to bring him back. They couldn't do this with Optimus because the Autobots would not kill/sacrifice one of their own to bring their leader back.[/QUOTE]

They sort of did in the end when that old transformer gave his life to help Optimus. I kinda wish Optimus kept the wings and the jet engine though.

[quote name='Liquid 2']I see, that makes up for the rest of the horrible parts of the movie that he pointed out.

Oh, wait.[/QUOTE]

Clearly the movie was so horrible that it made just shy of half a billion dollars in less than a week. If only the rest of the world shared your sensibility and good taste.

Oh and the thing about Jetfire...he wasn't brought back to life...he was dormant/in stasis, not dead...the shard of the Allspark just woke him up.

ugh have a stomach ache :( it's 9:30 east coast time, gotta be in bed in a half hour and i haven't eaten dinner yet.

[quote name='dcfox']
Clearly the movie was so horrible that it made just shy of half a billion dollars in less than a week. If only the rest of the world shared your sensibility and good taste.[/QUOTE]

When the mass majority of the country consists of fucking morons who will pay to see just about anything, you can't judge a movie's "quality" based on the box office take.

1 Titanic Par. $600,788,188 1997
The Dark Knight WB $533,345,358 2008
Star Wars Fox $460,998,007 1977^
Shrek 2 DW $441,226,247 2004
E.T.: The Extra-Terrestrial Uni. $435,110,554 1982^
Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace Fox $431,088,301 1999
Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest BV $423,315,812 2006
Spider-Man Sony $403,706,375 2002
9 Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith Fox $380,270,577 2005
The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King NL $377,027,325 2003

All time top 10 movies by box office grosses... Not a wonderous list of quality films for sure. Some are good, some are bad, some are average... but by no means is it a tool to use for judging shit. :roll:

[quote name='AngellicLulu']My mind was just blown reading that Transformers piece. It sounds like the movie is all boom bang boom.[/QUOTE]I think thats all its supposed to be. Like those Crank movies. All action with stupid shit going on around it.

My favorite part of the T2 RotF synopsis.

I am already incredibly sick of this movie, and I'm just typing questions about it. Sam resurrects Optimus, Optimus kills the Fallen, end of story, right?
Pretty close. Sam dies, though.

Really?
Yeah, for a little while. But then the Transformers in heaven send him back because he still has work to do.

fuck you.
I'm serious.

fuck you. There's no way.
It's true. The 6-7 Primes are there in the clouds like Mufasa's head in The Lion King, and tell Sam he's awesome and he needs to live again so he can bring Optimus back to life.

I may be ill.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/blog.php?b=9262

My TV, in case anyone cared.[/QUOTE]
Nice.
I notice the ATHF on your rack but can't make out anything else.

So LP does the plot of TF:RoTF go to the Udvar-Hazy A&S museum for Jetfire? (I read something about it in wikipedia.)

I love that place- I could spend hours there.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Nice.
I notice the ATHF on your rack but can't make out anything else.

So LP does the plot of TF:RoTF go to the Udvar-Hazy A&S museum for Jetfire? (I read something about it in wikipedia.)

I love that place- I could spend hours there.[/QUOTE]

Quit looking at my rack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back