The Conduit CAG Online Thread - Game Night Anyone?

Hello. I'm making this thread since the other probably won't be updated by the OP. It's not his job anyway, so that's all right. I'll try to keep this updated. Perhaps we can have a game night if there's enough people?

I'm going to have the list like this:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=rMBqL8hRc3XVwA4p2tATEQQ

Thanks to Doomed for starting it up. Just add your information there!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ki11NWO/ 2911-6861-1809/ Eastern

Ki11NWO as in, Kill the New World Order

See: Youtube - Obama Deception.

Thought such a name and significance would be fitting for a conspiracy themed game.

I would love a game night if we can get a boat load of CAGs!

[quote name='SuperPhillip']I remember, I'm just a lazy bastard. :whistle2:#[/QUOTE]
Here you go.

[quote name='Revolution']Ki11NWO/ 2911-6861-1809/ Eastern

Ki11NWO as in, Kill the New World Order

See: Youtube - Obama Deception.

Thought such a name and significance would be fitting for a conspiracy themed game. [/QUOTE]
You seriously believe that shit? I don't like Obama either, but come on. The govt. couldn't keep Watergate hidden, you think a global conspiracy spanning many generations is plausible?

I never made one before. How would I remember how to make one?

EDITED: I doubt I'd be a lazy bastard if I was going to do it the old fashioned way of updating the OP regardless. Lack of logic there. heh

[quote name='Doomed']Here you go.

You seriously believe that shit? I don't like Obama either, but come on. The govt. couldn't keep Watergate hidden, you think a global conspiracy spanning many generations is plausible?[/QUOTE]

Well its not so difficult to believe when you take a step back and take a look at the big picture. To some extent this is the usual run of the mill corrupt politicians as there always have been every generation. Its not obama hate either cuz I actually voted for the guy, but there is enough evidence in the video so if you have watched Obama deception on youtube, and ignored some of the dramatic effect. The bottom line is, I have to be concerned when the possibility of being taxed for bullshit like carbon emission exists. When the truth is that carbon emission has nothing to do with global warming. The war continues in the interest of money and weapons manufacturers. Do you even care that the federal reserve is privately owned and is under the supervision of the treasury....who is from wallstreet. IT PRINTS MONEY! Now....you can go and live in bliss and remain ignorant of such things... Or come see me online in The Conduit!!!

[quote name='Revolution']whine[/QUOTE]
Yes, I am well aware that the federal reserve is a load of shit. That doesn't mean there's a massive global conspiracy that somehow has never been revealed ever by a credible source. Also, if the government is so powerful, how come that video exposing its lies is still up?

[quote name='Doomed']Yes, I am well aware that the federal reserve is a load of shit. That doesn't mean there's a massive global conspiracy that somehow has never been revealed ever by a credible source. Also, if the government is so powerful, how come that video exposing its lies is still up?[/QUOTE]

Democracy still holds my friend, if enough amount of people can lay claim to witnessing something, such as the video, it would be stupid to remove it. We are strong in numbers hence why a democracy is a successful form of government. The threat lies in the fact that it is striving to become that powerful.

Just added mine to the Google Doc. Thanks for setting this up. I'll add the rest of y'all in a day or so. I SLEEP NOW.

When would you guys want to set up a Game Night?
Since this site isn't dominated by Wii owners, it'll be hard having one on a consistent basis, I think.

About to start playing, myself. I'll add people from in here.

Okay, I added everyone on the list. Revolution, it tells me your FC is invalid. Typo?

i would appreciate if you added me and we got some good games going. Im playing nearly evey day, a lot. So if you are a regular online, add me. Also, only mature people. I don't want little kiddies, (being 21, it would feel kinda weird talking to a little kid over wii speak, and just that little kids seem to be immature most of the time.) That is not to say I don;t do my fair share of cussing or trash talking while playing tho. . If you got wii speak, better, because i would love to try it out. Oh yea, I would like to ssay...I am pretty damn good because I am usually almost number 1 at the end of matches.

3051-5391-3607

Ive got no friends! Hopefully this changes!

Would anyone like to play some time tonight?

If so, and you haven't already added me or I haven't added you, send me a friend request.

I might, I haven't added anyone yet but I'll change that if I can get on tonight. Just post later when you are about to play.

I don't have much experience playing online yet, so I want to play enough so I can write a fair review of the game tomorrow.

I've only done three matches.

I just picked this up today from the TRU promotion and I might try online tonight. Anyone here get together at a regular time for matches in the evening?

My FC is: 0259-8309-5635 (Shinobi)

I'll add myself to the spreadsheet too.

[quote name='Mad D']I will add my two dads, rj and wj. I might be on later.[/QUOTE]

Ha - that made me laugh. I added you, Mad D, as well as everyone else on the Google spreadsheet except the one guy who has a bad FC up there. If I'm on later, it will be at or after 1:30 a.m. EST, as my wife and I are catching up on Dexter right now.

I have already added EVERYONE on the spreadsheet. Feel free to add my code also.
I play online all the time and it would be cool to team up with a few CAG's. I should be getting wii-speak next week. Should have bought it when I bought Animal Crossing... I knew it was going to be used for more than AC.

3051-5548-9003 (Sir-T)

Just got the game, in the process of adding everyone in the spreadsheet.
Edit #1: Added everyone.
Edit #2: Pmed Revolution due to his messed up friend code.

Well forget this. I keep getting spawned in the floor or something. out of the 4 times I have initiated a game it worked 1 time. The others either spawned me to a black scree, or in the floor.

I have played a lot of other online games with out this issue. Maybe its a bug or something.

Happen to anyone else at all, ever?

It happens to me a lot as well. I am still getting one-shotted after unloading. However, I am learning how to move around and getting good at a few of the guns. I believe that Nintendo is already on the case with the glitch issue. // In further developments, I thought you get too much rank for being a newbie... but as soon as I filled in all the yellow with a star... it went back to an empty triangle....

Glitching hasn't been too bad for me -- out of dozens of games, I've only had it happen 2 or 3 times. Spent the other day playing several hours of 12-player free-for-all without any problems.

--R.J.

you guys doing worldwide or what?

Also when it hangs I seem to have to reset, home doest work.. Is that whay everyone else has had to do, or is there a button combo that will pull you out of it?

I've added everyone.

EDIT: Snake I've only had that problem spawning in the floor a couple times the first day I got the game and I haven't ever since. I guess it's just bad luck. In my case I change my router channel to and sped up my connection and I haven't had it since, but this was my situation. I had a couple times where I spawn in the floor but popped out of it instantly.

[quote name='CL-Insanity']I am also resetting... that part sucks... I know there is SOMETHING I am missing in the actual play of the game...[/QUOTE]

I am done with it. Almost 3 out of 4 attempts equals a hang on loading the game. I hear the womans voice and then the game doesn't load the full screen...

Sometimes I can move but I am in the wall, etc.

I can even watch people get mentioned in the top left corner as they are killing each other... but I am stuck and cannot die, shoot, or move out of my wall.

I may not have the fastest net (cell connection) but I regularly test at 1.5 to 2gb and my ping is in the low 100's, i.e. 130ms etc.

I have played Killzone 2 to death with many more than the amount of players than Conduit offers. No lag, no hangups, no bs.

If I did not have to reset each time I would try some more, but oh well. I don't know if its regional or my disc, or just a crappy system.

Speaking of glitches.... I added everyone in the database.... had a couple mention me directly, but when I am online, it ALWAYS shows as having 0 friends and 0 friends online. I know through sheer randomness, at least one person had to be online with me at at least one time...

bread's done
Back