PS4 Spiderman Pro Limited Edition Console

frombrknwings

CAGiversary!
Feedback
128 (100%)
Only Reasonable offers(make the deal fair please)

I do have an eBay account check out my feedback username macbethfinch

I'll ship first class/priority mail with confirmation. and insurance if you ask,and I would like the same done from you.

I'd prefer paypal only non credit card paypal when buying from me,please pm for offers thank you

I Will answer all questions truthfully,so if you have any,either PM them over to me,shoot me an email at c[email protected]

If you make an offer please check my wants, i'm more likely to trade with you if you have something I want, but don't let that scare you please make an offer no matter what

In Red means Its pending or not trading
In Yellow Means it wont go unless good trade
In White means its free reign Offer away

Haves:

Spiderman PS4 Pro Console with Box

hdmi cord,

1 red/white controller(with charger cable)

Doesn't include Spiderman game

System in great working condition.

System hard drive will be factory reset. Top of console has some scratches as seen in picture number 3.

$425 SHIPPED or Local Michigan Pickup $375

Picture 1

Picture 2

Picture 3

Awaiting feedback from the following users:

None

Buy & make my dog even happier then he is now!
DSC_0037-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I did,I've actually contacted 2 both Shrike and Pooky so hopefully something will be done because that guy is an asshole saying everything is fine but still giving negative feedback because he feels like being a dick,I went above and beyond and he says im shady and that I was the hassle WTF FML,oh well I hope others see that he isnt a good CAG and wont trade with him.Thanks for your bump

whatever dude go thread crap somewhere else I didnt come to you offering to sell the laptop and my girlfriend wants cash for it is it that hard to understand?you dont have anything of interest on your list anyways

bread's done
Back