Sacred 2: Fallen Angel -- $39.99 (PS3) $37.99 (360) $29.99 (PC)

If you are looking for a Diablo style game with over 30 hours of gameplay and lots of loot, Sacred 2 is excellent.

Have they fixed all the kinks/bugs I heard about at release? I wouldn't mind heading over to the MicroCenter north of my place in MN if so...

7/3-7/5
Sacred 2 $20 off
PC $29.99
PS3 $39.99
360 $37.99

Combo Bioshock/Oblivion
PC $29.99 (in stores 7/7)
360 $39.99 (in stores 7/9)

Price Drops (limited quantity)
PSP Air Conflictss $19.99
DS Puzzle Quest Galactrix $19.99
PC Prince of Persia $29.99
PS3 Metal Gear Solid $ $29.99
Wii Drum King $19.99
PS3/360 Riddick $39.99

meh, but there you go...

[quote name='shipwreck']If you are looking for a Diablo style game with over 30 hours of gameplay and lots of loot, Sacred 2 is excellent.[/QUOTE]

Oh hell yeah. I put something like 80 hours into my Lvl. 99 Inquisitor. Well worth the price of admission if you are into these games.

[quote name='Traitorious']Have they fixed all the kinks/bugs I heard about at release? I wouldn't mind heading over to the MicroCenter north of my place in MN if so...[/QUOTE]

I think they got rid of most of the glitches when playing couch co-op which is where the majority of the problems were to begin with. I never really had much problem with the game except the very occasional freezing.

I've been playing couch coop with a friend for about 6 hours. So far no problems beyond him getting stuck on something and us having to teleport out of there to free him. The most annoying thing is getting loot you cant use and not being able to drop it for your friend.

yeah thanks op, might bite on this now.
151l1259.jpg

I bought this game (full price, but with BB RZ certificates, fortunately) and thought it was absolutely horrible. Repetitive game play, boring quests, terrible camera angles . . . the list goes on. I kept waiting for it to develop something resembling a plot, and instead it kept sending me on dumb fetch quests. Ugh.

I played it for about four hours, and then promptly traded it in on the Amazon console offer. I'm much happier with my PSP. :D

More power to you if it's your thing, but I'd definitely recommend renting it/trying it out first if you can. Or waiting until it's inevitably $10. For $10 or less, I might be tempted to pick it up again, but not for any more than that.

Any tips on PC versus console?

Normally I would say a game like this is a surefire PC get, but I've heard they did the console versions very well and think it may be worth a shot (even if they're not quite up to par with the PC version).

Can you do online co-op? Are all your stats/ quests saved? etc. I just remember people saying only the hosted person would keep their quests done, etc.

[quote name='Monsta Mack']Can you do online co-op? Are all your stats/ quests saved? etc. I just remember people saying only the hosted person would keep their quests done, etc.[/QUOTE]

This is partly correct.

Your stats and items are saved, but your quest progress is not when you do co-op and you are not the host.

You can do online and offline co-op.

The girlfriend and I are having a blast with it, but yea, to the guy above you, I would never ever play any Diablo clone (or hell, Diablo itself) for anything resembling a plot, or quests that aren't thinly veiled "hey go here and kill everything". We knew what we were getting into, going in, and are finding it extremely enjoyable so far.. it's a really well made Diablo clone and it will hold you over well until Diablo 3.

bread's done
Back