The "Budge went to the Warped Tour" OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

darthbudge

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
DSCN0295.jpg

Me with Buddy from Senses Fail.

DSCN0297.jpg

Me with Garret from Senses Fail.

DSCN0315.jpg

Me with P.O.S.!

I actually got to talk to P.O.S. for a little, he was really cool.

[quote name='Moxio']Budge, your acne came back?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, because I was on the medicine that Joe sent me, and then when it ran out my parents were too cheap to buy it for me. So my acne has come back some. It wasn't as bad before, but it would be a lot better if I started using the medicine again.

How the FU?K does USPS manhandle a computer so much that the DVD drive and a stick of RAM are both completely loose in the case? :whistle2:?

Just knock him out for me, Temp.

---

Man, preliminary design reports kinda stink, since they're 3/4 bullshit, and everyone knows it. I'm so glad I'm not an engineer.

When did Intel release an Atom CPU at 1.33ghz? Just noticed that Dell charges $50 to upgrade to the more common 1.6ghz.

[quote name='Moxio']Prior to seeing any gameplay, I legit have no idea how they can make a game based on Dante's Inferno.[/QUOTE]

I'll put it to you this way. You know the poem? Forget about it. The only thing the game keeps are character names and location description. That's it.

[quote name='Rocko']Is this a decent deal?

http://www.ewiz.com/detail.php?name=HD-0A35415
500 GB Hitachi internal

http://www.ewiz.com/detail.php?name=EN-N0028US
Thermaltake docking station

For $45 total AR and after coupon.[/QUOTE]

You should never consider a rebate as part of the final price. Consider them a bonus if you actually get them.

[quote name='lordwow']TheRock, you'd be pleased to know I voted for more San Fransisco Giants for the All-Star Game than I did Red Sox.[/QUOTE]

Way to support the home team, Wow.

The post office is open today, right?

Rocko, hold off on the RB PSP group if you can. Sony blocked older firmware from logging in so I need to lookup the workaround at GAF when they figure it out. It shouldn't be too hard.

I can get the Hitachi and dock for $60 but Hitachi seems to have a bad rep for HDDs.

I guess it'd be better to wait.

Damn, just called. The PO is already closed. Since the amazon package says "no postage necessary" there's no way I can just drop it in a mail box, can I?

Nice. Still Alive will be free for RBU, so it was taken down quickly after going up as a $2 download. I just hope that it doesn't take until next week to get it back up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back