Soul Calibur IV (Xbox 360) $15.82 @ Walmart

[quote name='Tdogg2k8']please please please let this be for ps3 also[/QUOTE]

Sorry, it's $39.82 for PS3.

Why hate Microsoft? They have NOTHING to do with this deal.

I consider myself having won because I PMd this at Walmart via the $10 Best Buy clearance sale a few months ago.

Blah, wish it was for PS3 as well. Oh well.

Edit: Haha, just checked my email. This is one of Gamestop's used deals of the week. But they want $25 for a used copy xD

I have been waiting for this to drop for a while. Nice one op.
151l1259.jpg

[quote name='mcgavin27']Ah, fighting the urge to pick it up even though I have Blazblue and Street Fighter IV.[/QUOTE]

I have both as well but it isn't likely going to be 10 bucks again anytime soon. The big question to me is if the online community is still around or totally dead.

Totally in for 1 since I've missed it several times now. Luckily had a gift card laying around with just enough on it to cover shipping.

Went ahead and picked this up, missed out on this when BestBuy put it up for cheap a month or two back. Thanks

[quote name='sinned47']fry's is doing sc4 for ps3 and xbox at 19.99 just to let people know :][/QUOTE]

I'll probably buy it there since it's out of stock online at wal-mart...:(

For those griping, there was an abundance of New PS3 Soul Caliburs on Amazon after the Best Buy sale. I got mine for $20 shipped.

Man, they really need to scale back on Ivy.

Something to keep in mind for anyone thinking about Amazon's new trade-in deal, as the current value is $14.50. Obviously you're losing a little money, but if you bought three and traded in a game, or four, then you could get 50% off any one game or accessory (Rock Band, Collector's Editions, or hard drives). Well worth it in my estimation, but the trade-in prices do change week to week, so CAGs beware.

I went in store and they wouldn't sell it at online price, just sticker shelf price of 39$. God do I hate walmart, I stay away from there like a disease...but figure I would give them a chance at this price but they blew again, I went to eb and got it there for a few dollars more used ON SALE.

i got this at teh $10 BB deal pricematched at walmart.. played the game for a week, even bought the Yoda dlc.. and than just stopped playing it.. its ok, more like a time filler til another game grabs your interest. Maybe if i had friends to play with.. so far i been trying to avoid party games since im alone lol.

[quote name='sinned47']fry's is doing sc4 for ps3 and xbox at 19.99 just to let people know :][/QUOTE]

Thanx! Mercury news wasn't working Friday for awhile. Picked one up.

[quote name='mercilessming']I went in store and they wouldn't sell it at online price, just sticker shelf price of 39$. God do I hate walmart, I stay away from there like a disease...but figure I would give them a chance at this price but they blew again, I went to eb and got it there for a few dollars more used ON SALE.[/QUOTE]

As did I, it's so stupid that they won't match their online price. It's YOUR OWN FRIGGIN store!?!?!?!?!!??!!? Well they have officially gotten me to never want to shop there again.

The price is right! but its out of stock and im not traveling 20 miles to the closest walmart to fight with them on the price:(

[quote name='strayfoxx']Man, they really need to scale back on Ivy.[/QUOTE]

Seriously. A fighter with Dolly Parton proportions!?

Please don't turn Soul Calibur into Dead or Alive.

Had to purchase online since they didn't site-to-store anywhere near me, so with tax and shipping it was a little less than $20. Still less than paying $24.99 for a used copy at Gamestop, plus the game is awesome so I felt it well worth the $20.

THANKS OP! My BB didn't have it for the 360 for the $10 sale, so I'm in for 1. I've been waiting on this for a long time, just over $19 shipped.

[quote name='Dissolve']Thanks rdogg. I'm sure glad I postpwn'd buying this game. [face_mischief][/QUOTE]

Oh Snap!

bread's done
Back