No Available Nodes Error?

Liquid 2

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
I've been getting this a lot lately. Any idea what could be causing/how to fix it (although I imagine it's a server side error)?

[quote name='Liquid 2']I've been getting this a lot lately. Any idea what could be causing/how to fix it (although I imagine it's a server side error)?[/QUOTE]

I've been getting them as well. I have no idea what's causing it, but it seems to clear up once I clear out my internet files. Needless to say, I'm hoping there's a better solution than that.

I do not think these minuscule error codes are really worth talking about. Close to all of them are on the sites Side and clear up shortly.

[quote name='cfootball1']I do not think these minuscule error codes are really worth talking about. Close to all of them are on the sites Side and clear up shortly.[/QUOTE]
Miniscule error? The whole site doesn't load when it happens, and I've never encountered it anywhere else.

And even if it was a minor problem, a problem is still a problem. You can't be too hot of a programmer if you let issues just slide like that.

[quote name='Koggit']lol i love how Master Programmer's stance is "it works sometimes, therefore it's fine"[/QUOTE]
I'm sure it's just server overload, 9 out of 10 times it has nothing to do with the forums configuration.

[quote name='cfootball1']I'm sure it's just server overload, 9 out of 10 times it has nothing to do with the forums configuration.[/QUOTE]
10 times out of 10 it's still an issue that cheapy is likely interested in fixing since less CAG access = less affiliate kickback $$, so it's probably worth mentioning in this forum dedicated to giving the CAG overlords feedback...

I've been getting this a lot lately. Any idea what could be causing/how to fix it (although I imagine it's a server side error)?
signature_singh.jpg
:)

[quote name='Liquid 2']Thanks for fixing it (I'm assuming you did, based on your post before mine). What was causing it?[/QUOTE]
Let's not celebrate yet ;).
It's possible it was being caused by two backup services running concurrently.

Wow, we're all experiencing it?

Whoda thunk it?

/sarcasm

It's clearly something to do with their servers, and they clearly know about it, i don't think a "Me Too" is helping anyone. Also, it seems to work just finish if i refresh once or twice usually...

[quote name='the_punisher']Wow, we're all experiencing it?

Whoda thunk it?

/sarcasm

It's clearly something to do with their servers, and they clearly know about it, i don't think a "Me Too" is helping anyone.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='CheapyD']Please let me know if it happens from this point on. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

I still saw it come up yesterday, no biggie, just refresh and wait a minute, repeat.

[quote name='CheapyD']We might be close to fixing this...or not. I'll let you know when we think we have the solution.[/QUOTE]

Something about your wording reminds me of Duke Nukem Forever, but I can't put my finger on it...

It's happening more and more often, so it's getting more annoying each time I'm greeted with the error instead of the page I wanted to see.

bread's done
Back