Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds $20

I just picked this up yesterday for $20 at the Walmart in City of Industry, CA. They had at least a couple of copies left.

I picked it up quite about a month ago at a Wal-Mart in Phoenix.

I guess it is universal. :)

It's a great game but SCEA need to add trophy support.

-FrankCastleAZ

Nearly all of the PS3 games that were "clearance" that were at my local Wal-Mart literally disappeared overnight about 2 weeks ago. I guess they sent a lot of them back to the warehouse. There's only a few titles left now and nothing I'm interested in.

I got it for $20 at amazon a while back and it was a great purchase. I was surprised by how much I liked this game.

Yeah, it's gonna be YMMV. There's a Walmart here in Orlando that had Hot Shots for $15 and Folklore for $10, among others.

Swung by Wally's tonight and they had 2 copies on their budget rack. Bought one despite the fact that I still don't have a PS3. lol

[quote name='shaneboyd']Yeah, it's gonna be YMMV. There's a Walmart here in Orlando that had Hot Shots for $15 and Folklore for $10, among others.[/QUOTE]

Not YMMV Universal in store price drop.

Awesome game I got it off google shopping recently for $20 new but if you can get it at Wal-Mart even better.

I bought this when it launched for $49 from CC as my ps3 was collecting some serious dust at that point. This is a great game, although I wish they'd do Mario Golf again so I can get some Sunny action !

How's the game for $20? My bday is in 2 days so I wouldn't mind grabbing this as a present for myself. Especially if I can't find EoJ at Sears for ~$20.

[quote name='Leisser-Kaiser']How's the game for $20? My bday is in 2 days so I wouldn't mind grabbing this as a present for myself. Especially if I can't find EoJ at Sears for ~$20.[/QUOTE]

If you're a golf game fan, it's definitely worth $20. Only thing that's bad is no trophies. :D

This game is great, but it's also the epitome of forced download overkill. The first time you connect to PSN, be prepared to sit there for an hour or more (literally) while it downloads every update that's been put live for the game since its release (some of them are huge). The fact that you have to sit there and click OK to restart your PS3 before you apply the next one doesn't help either.

Again, not to bash the game. I have lots of PS3 games and don't mind patches at all, but Hot Shots Golf takes the cake.

bread's done
Back