acoustic guitar

DJ K8E

Banned
Sorry if this shouldn't be posted here. I just wanted to see if anyone would like to make me an offer on this guitar I have. I took it to a local guitar store, and they wouldn't take it cause of how old it was and offered to give me like, next to nothing for it, and I'm like hells no. This is a cool guitar biatch. In any event, wanted to see if anyone here was interested in it. I apologize if no one is. I would post it on eBay, but I have no idea how to, so... here I am... :roll:

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3

Not really sure, they couldn't even find a record of it at the guitar store in any of their little books. So I have no honest idea. The closest I could find was a bass guitar that looked a lot like it that was selling new for like 750. So I dunno really, I'm just fielding offers at the moment really.

A friend I know is looking to get a guitar, but it sounds like this would probably be out of her price range (and skills, but you didn't hear that from me :wink: ). Anyways I'll show her the pics and she what she says...

Personally I think it looks pretty slick but I have two already that I don't play enough. Good luck selling it though...

Could someone move this to the trading forum? I'm thinkin' that I may get more responses there possibly.

That's a gorgeous guitar. It seems very similar to an Ovation. Is it strictly acoustic or does it have electronics and a pickup? It would help
to have some pics of the headstock and the electronics, if any.

I found a site selling some Dillion guitars that were similar, specifically the S70CES.

http://www.gamegrave.com/new&used/new guitars&basses/dillion/new_dillion_guitars.htm

I'd make you an offer, but with my available funds, you'd either laugh of cry, depending on your demeanor.

By the looks of it, I would expect to get $75-$125 for it. I'm curious to know what the guitar store had to offer. Good luck selling it.

[quote name='rockhero']Whoa - I was looking for a new acoustic, but I don't think I'm man enough to handle that guitar.[/quote]

The guitar actually looks to cater to the female guitarist, from its aesthetics, at least in my opinion. It looks pretty sweet, but I couldn't bust it out in front of people, for fear of making my songs seem even more emo than they are.

Still, OP, if you ever find the model/make/price, post it. I might be interested depending on the price.

[quote name='Tespo125']I'm curious to know what the guitar store had to offer.[/quote]

They couldn't find it any of their little books, so they called up the company, and they don't make them any more. So they really couldn't offer much more than a pawn shop would've. The guy told me my best bet was to go try and sell it to an individual, that I'd get more that way.

[quote name='mbstuff']The guitar actually looks to cater to the female guitarist, from its aesthetics, at least in my opinion. It looks pretty sweet, but I couldn't bust it out in front of people, for fear of making my songs seem even more emo than they are.

Still, OP, if you ever find the model/make/price, post it. I might be interested depending on the price.[/quote]

I think it's just a sweet guitar, no matter which gender. I also believe that when I played it, the audience saw it, and was like, wow, she's serious about her music. Cause this is no run of the mill gee-tar, y'know? It gave me a certain credibility, and made people pay more attention to me than I'm sure I deserved, but that's just my experience.

Well, anyway, here's someone that's selling a mirror image of it as a bass...

Cheap ass link

I'd be satisfied with around what he's asking for his bass probably, a little more maybe, but not much.

bread's done
Back