Whirly's Recommended Sites-GreenZoner-Brand New Site JUST LIKE LOCKERZ-Updated 6/19

Whirly

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I'm a relatively new member on CAG But i've been doing my best to not be a lurker and to help out wherever I can.

Now, about earning online.

My most preferred website to earn stuff online is a wonderful site called Points2Shop. P2S as it is often called is a pretty basic website, you complete offers, usually sign-ups or modpaths to earn points. Or you can do the same on their other platform Cashle to earn cold hard cash which can be withdrawn as an amazon gift card, personal check, or even directly to your paypal.

My favorite thing about the points2shop platform is that you can cash your points in, cent for point, directly to Amazon where you can order pretty much anything. Combined with amazon's low prices, free shipping, and no taxes, this is the most awesome feature of the site. I have received a $30+ retail chargers sideline hat in like a month, and I must say this site is absolutely awesome.

--

Another site from which you can win, well, anything easily is Swagbucks. Pretty straightforward site, you earn "Swagbucks" which can be cashed in for prizes or enteries into "Swagstakes". Its basically a search engine from which you earn.

One of the best ways to earn swagbucks is to tell your friends about it, as you can earn up to 100 swagbucks per referral, and there is a 100% conversion rate as well. That means you can get 10 dollars in amazon gift certificates from EACH referral, and say you get 10 referrals. Thats $100 for amazon.com, with which you can order that new videogame, a game guide, and a case of energy drinks.

--

FusionCash Is a pretty new site which has massive cashouts. You get 50 cents, to a dollar per offer, 5 dollars for signing up, and $1 for every new referral. You then get an additional $2 when they complete a new offer, and an additional $5 EVERY time they cash out.

I'm sure you want to know about cashing out now, so here goes. You can cash out as often as you want, but you need $25, which isn't nearly as much as it sounds. They only catch is that at least $15 has to come from offers, but 15 offers on fusioncash, better than 30-50 on other sites! You can cash your money out to you paypal, direct deposit to your bank account, or get a traditional check!The offers also credit automatically, so no clicking complete on a really good offer on accident without completing it. The offers for the most part aren't always long winded modpaths, there are usually more simple, sign up type offers out there.

--

SearchWiki-SocialSearch Is a site, much like Swagbucks, except it is much easier to receive prizes from this site. Every search you do gets you one point,leaving a short comment as a review of the site is a point, and rating a site(with a + or minus, by clicking) is a point. Also, leaving a full review is a point as well.

You can get up to 320 points a day, 100 from searches, comments, and ratings, and 20 from full reviews. Here is where the fun starts, the prizes are ipods, gift cards, and consoles, but the thing is they are NOT massively overpriced! The $100 visa card is 6500 points, which if you max daily is one every 21 days.

Doing the math you can get 365*320=116800+50=116850/6500=17 100 DOLLAR VISA CARDS PER YEAR. Working diligently on this site allows you to reap massive rewards.

--

Lockerz is an uber easy site which is is beta. You get 2 PTZ for logging in daily, 2 PTZ for each referral, and 2 PTZ for responding to the daily question. Oh, and theres a game at the very beginning during which you can get like 40 PTZ.

60 PTZ is just about any good video game, such as prototype or UFC undisputed. Sounds simple right?

It is, the only thing is the site is invite only, but all you have to do is private message me, or email me at [email protected] and tell me your email to have an invite sent to it. Help me, help yourself. Everyone wins.

topLogo.gif

--

A new site I have discovered is called CrownGPT, it has a lot of offers that pay pretty well, as well as over 40 daily clicks, that pay a whopping 5 cents each. Now I have earned over #35 on this site in like a week and a half, so it is pretty potent.

The cash-outs are also pretty good, as a lot of offers are in cash, but a good amount are in points. anything over $5 can be cashed out as cold cash directly to your Paypal, and any amount of $$ can be converted to points, at the scale of 1 cent=1 point. As for points, they can be taken out for Amazon, Ebay, Visa, or even Walmart, which are all good withdrawals. This is definitely the hot site to earn out there right now!

--

GreenZoner is a newish website, which seems to be very similar to Lockerz, you earn EEP aka points for doing simple things like filling out your information and inviting friends. Not much i known about this site yet, but it is legitimate, and it is in the beginning stages, so join up while you can. It IS invite only, so PM me your email account preferably and ill send you an invite within 10 minutes. If you post the email, the lurkers will grab it and send you an invite before I can. Help me help you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got upgraded to silver on points2shop, was so easy and now I have a lot more offers that will approve easily!

Bump, got 60 points from an offer i did a long long time ago,

getting close to my first 5 dollar card on swagbucks!

Bump

Missed the cashout, but hopefully I can get my total up to a hundred by the next one.

Broke 50 swagbucks as well. Awesome

Good to know sproutman :)

I hope all my referrals are having the success that he is. Always feel free to contact me with questions/comments/complaints/compliments

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump, been busy with life for awhile. Will be posting proof pics of all of my earnings over the last few months, and adding new sites as well.

IMG_0843.jpg

My $60 Turtlebeach EarForce X1 Headset

Cost--$45+$3.99 S/H via GoHastings Through Amazon

$20-Swagbucks
$10-Points2Shop
$15-A Gift

=$0 Spent for a really awesome headset

After a Hiatus, just added GreenZoner

I received a couple hundred dollars PayPal, and Amazon, with which I have gotten quite a few items like Halo wars, a new Camelbak Backpack, and a new pair of headphones, among other things.

bread's done
Back