Deadly Creatures - $19.99 (Gamestop/Best Buy)

[quote name='flizmo007']Picked it up for $12.54 before taxes at GS with 20% off coupon and Edge card. Great Deal![/QUOTE]

Damn, that's pretty tempting.

[quote name='comaknight']was the GS 20% off coupon snail-mailed or emailed?[/QUOTE]

It's the coupon for the week. Check the first page.

[quote name='flizmo007']Picked it up for $12.54 before taxes at GS with 20% off coupon and Edge card. Great Deal![/QUOTE]

Hot diggity! I forgot about the coupon this week. So very sold.

[quote name='natefuller232']Is this just online, or in the stores as well?[/QUOTE]

Both. If, for some reason, the video game price in-store doesn't match the online price just tell them you saw it online for that price. They'll easily view it and honor it.

I got this today also for this price, I also bought munchables and Punchout.

[quote name='MasterSun1']This title as part of B2G1F for me, along with RE:TUC and de Blob, is great. 3 quality :wii: titles for ~$33 is awesome.[/QUOTE]

That would be awesome...

Bought this yesterday used on GS for 12.59 with the 20% used off wii games coupon plus 10% edge card. Now to connect my Wii which I haven't done in 6 months (no joke).

Got it for $12.xx with the coupon yesterday. It is somewhat hard to find used at GS now. I'm in the DC area for work and there aren't many available and at 2 stores that supposedly had it (according to the web site) it was gone already. Anyways, good luck to those waiting for the B2G1 - I figured the 30% savings with the coupon and not having to find 2 other games to go along with it was well worth it.

Another $17.99 game to consider for those waiting on B2G1 is Dokapon Kingdom - it is sort of Atlus's take on Mario Party (it is an RPG board game complete with levelling up and buying equipment - instead of mini games you fight monsters though). I've been playing it with my son and it is pretty fun. The reason I mention it is it seems alot of GS stores gutted new copies to sell as used which means minty used copies are available all over.

bread's done
Back