GameStop Sale 7/8: Bionic Commando/HAWX/Wheelman $20 - GHWT Band $90 & more

arcurifisher

CAGiversary!
Link to main sale page

$20 and under games
Guitar Hero World Tour Band Kits $89.99/$79.99

In addition to the guitar hero promotion gamestop is having huge price drops on NEW games down to 19.99, some that are currently 59.99. The list is to exstensive to list but should be on gamestops main page in the morning. If it is not I will painstaicingly try to list them all here.

-------------------------------------

CheapyD Edit:

Here is what we know:

Bionic Commando
(PS3/360) $19.99
Wheelman (PS3/360) $19.99
HAWX (PS3/360) $19.99
Guitar Hero World Tour Band Kit (PS3/360/Wii) $89.99
Guitar Hero World Tour Band Kit (PS2) $79.99

Some other recent price drops from the website. They may be part of this sale. Thanks, cwalker3!
PS3
Wii

This is a temporary sale. Used game prices will not drop.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='arcurifisher']In addition to the guitar hero promotion gamestop is having huge price drops on NEW games down to 19.99, some that are currently 59.99. The list is to exstensive to list but should be on gamestops main page in the morning. If it is not I will painstaicingly try to list them all here.[/QUOTE]

i doubt it will be MAJOR.

Love to see some massive price drops on Ds and psp games... (but then aain would you call a 10 buck drop massive)

if there was a major sale coming i would think it would of got leaked way before now but if it is COOL.

10 titles per system at least would work

no reason to post 100x old sport titles : )

WATCH IT BE CANADA ONLY LOL

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']It's a trap![/QUOTE]

I really hope not! Looks like Bionic Commando is the only thing of note from this list, though.

[quote name='arcurifisher']look for the new 19.99 section as soon as you enter store[/QUOTE]

im going to be looking for the 19.98 section and fall into all of the games cause i did not see the display LOL (though it really happened once a few years back when they had the gameday sale)

some dude was looking at a piece of paper and fell right into the display ... broke the cardboard box and all of the little games went everywhere

[quote name='Slappybob']So no list anywhere?[/QUOTE]

I think there is (otherwise, there wouldn't be anyone talking about Bionic Commando and Deadly Creatures being $19.99) but it looks like no-one will post it.

If it's a universal drop, a list couldn't be traced to an individual store, right? :cry:

[quote name='DietPoopSoda']I think there is (otherwise, there wouldn't be anyone talking about Bionic Commando and Deadly Creatures being $19.99) but it looks like no-one will post it.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='jkimrey']If it's a universal drop, a list couldn't be traced to an individual store, right? :cry:[/QUOTE]

Well, from what I have heard that Best Buy does, they order the items in a unique way per store/person. Not sure if GameStop does the same thing, but I probably would just post the highlights if I had the list, just in case ;).

[quote name='DietPoopSoda']Well, from what I have heard that Best Buy does, they order the items in a unique way per store/person. Not sure if GameStop does the same thing, but I probably would just post the highlights if I had the list, just in case ;).[/QUOTE]

Just scramble the way you post the list?

[quote name='SEH']Just scramble the way you post the list?[/QUOTE]

I know, it sounds easy, but for some reason most people don't do it.

BTW, I don't have the list. This is just from personal past experiences.

What games were turds besides bionic commando that could warrent a 19.99 price point to sell? Odds are most of us got them cheaper at target already probably.

Could we encrypt everything and then hand out decoder rings? ;)

[quote name='DietPoopSoda']Well, from what I have heard that Best Buy does, they order the items in a unique way per store/person. Not sure if GameStop does the same thing, but I probably would just post the highlights if I had the list, just in case ;).[/QUOTE]

According to word of mouth on CAG, the following have already been mentioned (although this isn't official confirmation, obviously.)

DS:
Chrono Trigger ($20)
Henry Hatsworth in the Puzzling Adventure ($20)
Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood ($20)

PS3:
Bionic Commando ($20)

360:
Bionic Commando ($20)

Wii:
Deadly Creatures ($20)
House of the Dead: Overkill ($30)
Madworld ($30)

I might be able to confirm a universal price drop of Persona 3: FES to $15. I saw it for this price at both Gamestop and Meijer last saturday.

[quote name='thingsfallnapart']What games were turds besides bionic commando that could warrent a 19.99 price point to sell? Odds are most of us got them cheaper at target already probably.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. I don't think we will be that impressed when we actually see the list. I know I won't cross the street for Bionic Commando at that price. Still to high in my book. But I must say I am mildly anxious to see the list nonetheless.

A lot of these (besides Bionic Commando) seem to be $20/$30 on Amazon (and likely elsewhere) already.

I may have to jump on Bionic Commando at that price. seems to have gotten decent reviews, so I think I can justify dropping $20 on it. my ridiculous backlog and the assload of good stuff coming out in the next few months may change my mind, though

Im going to guess that Mirrors Edge and Dead Space will be 20 also , since both of them are 20 at different stores already.

my post got moved but i will do what i do on gaf and cheapy can hold me to this, bionic commando is definitely dropping tomorrow or you can ban me :D

$20 for Wheelman and Hawx and these are on the new copys of these games only, and to clarify Gamestop is now going to have a $19.99 and under section in the front of each store

bread's done
Back