Microsoft's Controller S cords (black or green)...

SEGA128DC

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
Hmm, I recently bought a pair of Microsoft Controller S (black) pads for the Xbox. I noticed the cords were black instead of green like my first Controller S? It seems the black cords don't get tangled-up like the green cord did which is really nice...:D

Are you sure they're real? Most Xbox controllers on the market are chinese bootlegs, as Microsoft doesn't make them anymore. How much did you pay? I think I dropped damn near $40 for a used firstparty Controller S.

I really do believe the controllers are genuine Microsoft Controller S pads. It says Microsoft at the top of the controller were the memory card slots are located. It also has the Xbox Controller S sticker on the back of the controller. They seem legit to me...

i have new/sealed black, green and blue s controllers. how much are they worth? and yeah, they're official ones

Hmm, I've seen the blue and green official Controller S pads for the Xbox, brand new factory sealed for $70 + shipping on Amazon.com. I doubt anyone would buy the controllers at that price, though...

bread's done
Back