The "Listen All Y'all Is A Sa-Budge-tage" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='becuzimbrown']How did we get away with talking about weed, but we can't talk about leaked content?[/QUOTE]

Because Cheapy smokes weed, but doesn't pirate stuff.

...Wait...

:lol:

-----

Because if weed gets legalized, amazon can sell it. If amazon can sell weed, Cheapy can make money off of it. Cheapy can't make any money off of leaked content.

I did the netflix trial on yf360g, i think it said it credits in like 22 or so days, i hope i don't get screwed.

[quote name='Moxio']No one in your area does that sorta stuff?[/QUOTE]

I'm sure theres people that do that, just don't know any. Where would I look?

[quote name='becuzimbrown']I'm sure theres people that do that, just don't know any. Where would I look?[/QUOTE]

Learn to do it yourself.

One $20 card later and some reading, and you too can be :cool:.

[quote name='marten']Learn to do it yourself.

One $20 card later and some reading, and you too can be :cool:.[/QUOTE]

I've read tutorials, but it just seems like theres a lot of stuff to do with hardware. I wish there was a way to softmod 360s. I'd do it in a heartbeat.

[quote name='darthbudge']Just beat Assassin's Creed. Definitely an awesome ending. I am super pumped for AC2.[/QUOTE]

You liked the ending? What ending?

I just emailed a guy asking for how much it would cost for him to :cool: it.

Is there one way to :cool: it? Like are there different OSs out there like there was for the original xbox? If there are, how do i know which one to pick?

[quote name='darthbudge']Sure it was just one big cliffhanger, it was an awesome one. I can't wait to see where they take it.[/QUOTE]

Bah. That's not an ending.

Sticking me in a room where I have to look at a wall with a bunch of gibberish is NOT an ending.

It's like they fired the "writing team" before the game was done, said "how hard can this be?", and when they all had writer's block said "we'll use the development time for the second game as a window to figure out what the fuck we're doing". So they just said "hey, something happened, we're looking for a thing somewhere, tune in next time with your hard earned cash, once we've figured out where the fuck we're going with this." It's sort of like LOST, without J.J. Abrams, and it just sucked.

Great, albeit repetitive, game despite the horrible ending (or lack thereof).

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back