FIFA 09 Discussion / Events

kamiza

CAGiversary!
I'm not sure how popular this game is on these boards as most people here seem to think football is played with helmets and weird shaped balls, but I'm interested in getting together with any CAGs here who appreciate the beautiful game.

I ventured online for the first time the other night with my beloved Luton Town only to face no end of Real Madrid and Manchester United players. I have to say it was a frustrating experience. I was wondering if anyone out there would be interested in getting together for the occasional game?

I know there is a thread here already trying to get people together for the hedgidecimal trophy, but I'd be interested in getting some other games in.

I used to be a PES player on the PS2, but I got this game in a console bundle and never really played it much. I've just started playing it properly, and I have to say that aside from some confusing menu options, I love it. Anyone else a fan?

Futbol is my favorite sport too.My connection isn't the greatest and it always lags on FIFA.Just message me when I'm online to play a game.I usually pick Guadalajara(Chivas!)

im love it and im always up for a game.
psn name is same as forum name add me and we can play when ever. my rec is 24W 6L
also i used to be a pro only player when i had a ps2

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back