The Bigs 2 on sale at Play-Asia for $34.90

killthemall4444

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Link

Sorta surprised this hasn't been posted yet but I could have missed it. Anyway factor in the shipping and the cost is $38 bucks for arguably the only worthwhile baseball game on the 360...how far the 2k series has fallen.

Anyway I'm not wasting anyone's time by posting this and I was all over this deal as I've been hankering a good baseball game and I enjoyed the heck out of the first game. The review are adding up as well.

BTW this applies to the 360 version only. The PS3 version is 44.90. All the other versions seem to be standard price.

Yep the game just came out and it's really good. Is this a reputable site? Because I'm thinking of ordering it now.

Also, it says Asia and then Region Free next to the game. Will the game play in North American regions like a US system and just like a game from a local store would?

K. I see now there is Asia games, Japanese, and US. The US game is regular price so I figure the Asia game is only for Asian consoles.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='JohnDoeHoe']Yep the game just came out and it's really good. Is this a reputable site? Because I'm thinking of ordering it now.

Also, it says Asia and then Region Free next to the game. Will the game play in North American regions like a US system and just like a game from a local store would?

K. I see now there is Asia games, Japanese, and US. The US game is regular price so I figure the Asia game is only for Asian consoles.[/QUOTE]

It is a reputable site but the shipping is horrible as in it costs too much. (For me anyway.)

[quote name='JohnDoeHoe']Yep the game just came out and it's really good. Is this a reputable site? Because I'm thinking of ordering it now.

K. I see now there is Asia games, Japanese, and US. The US game is regular price so I figure the Asia game is only for Asian consoles.[/QUOTE]
It says "No Region Protection" right there. It is region free. It will play just fine on any Xbox.

Play-Asia is very trustworthy, and their slowest shipping option is just $3 or so.

[quote name='sang321']It is a reputable site but the shipping is horrible as in it costs too much. (For me anyway.)[/QUOTE]

$3.90 is horrible?

Still a terrific deal even with the shipping.

4.gif

[/QUOTE]

I've ordered from play asia many times, they are definitely a trustworthy site, always delivered.

This is a great game based on the reviews so far but I just know that Newegg is going to do a $39.99 w/ Free Shipping deal on this soon.

Wow this just came out and is getting good reviews, I'm shocked. So many deals going on lately and I have too many games I haven't even started yet! I may jump on this I'm not sure yet. Good find.

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']Wow, this game just came out didn't it?
iy.gif
[/QUOTE]
Yep, it just came out, good deal for a new game, I predict the price would drop in the near future.

Yup this came out 2 days ago!
I was addicted to HR Pinball for awhile and enjoyed the single player making my own guy as well. For some reason the demo didn't excite me and HR pinball wasn't as fun. Maybe I should give it a second chance for this price!

This is the price the game SHOULD have been released at. I'm going to buy from here when I get home. Beautiful deal!

Any additional promo codes for the website though?! Like free shipping or something?!

[quote name='opterasis']Tempting, but I sucked horribly at the demo, I was down 20 points after the first inning.[/QUOTE]

That's how I was, but after playing it for a solid hour the other night, it gets easier. Like mentioned, its all about the timings. I'm pretty decent at batting and pitching. I still have trouble in the outfield and whatnot though. The computer gets lots of doubles on me.

[quote name='opterasis']Tempting, but I sucked horribly at the demo, I was down 20 points after the first inning.[/QUOTE]

I believe in baseball they are called runs, not points;). Just a little pro-tip for you.

bread's done
Back