Classic games @ Walgreens

soulwish2003

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
1/30 to 2/05

Intellivision 10 video game system $10

DreamGear Plug 'N' Play 50 game system $14.99 *

* I would really like to know what 'retro' system games are on the controller... any ideas? Somone told me they were old 'Astrocade' games but I don't think so.

The quality of the intellivision one is pretty bad - read the reviews on amazon.

The dreamgear unit is a mystery, though.

25games.gif

Who do you think would win in a fight between zero tiger and ultra doggy?

[quote name='eldad9']The quality of the intellivision one is pretty bad - read the reviews on amazon.

The dreamgear unit is a mystery, though.

25games.gif

Who do you think would win in a fight between zero tiger and ultra doggy?[/quote]

Hey y'all, all I can say is AVOID THIS GAME UNIT LIKE THE PLAGUE.

Yes, I feel that strongly about it. My buddy drives long-haul truck, and he thought that he'd buy this for himself to keep him entertained. Last time he passed through here, he left it with me. These games are seriously bad. For example, the one entitled "Bingo Zap". All you have to do is roll the ball into one of the holes within 15 seconds. That's it.

Hell, my friend gave it to me for free, and I still feel as if I got ripped off. :p

Here's what's on the Intellivision 10:

Astrosmash
Baseball
Football
Motocross
Night Stalker
Shark! Shark!
Skiing
Snafu
Space Armada
Star Strike

There's more information on it and a pic as well here. It's the sister of the slightly more expensive Intellvision 25.

You can get Intellivision Lives for the GC for $10 new @ EB. It has 60+ games, although the controller emulation leaves a bit to be desired.

myke.

bread's done
Back