Peggle & Peggle Nights - $9.95 Each (after 50%OFF) @ PopCap Games until 7/18

Yeah, I know the games have been cheaper on other sites and Steam...but hey this is from the official PopCap website. So it must be good!

BigFishGames has them for $6.99 each, all the time. This is what most of us would call "not a deal".

[quote name='Kerig']BigFishGames has them for $6.99 each, all the time. This is what most of us would call "not a deal".[/QUOTE]
Ya win some, ya lose some I guess. I searched Peggle in the search bar and didn't see the deal on BFG. Do they sell both games for $7 each?

Here's a weird option:

I saw the overpriced ($8) Peggle coin they sell, and wanted to know how much shipping was, so I added it to my cart (no luck on shipping quote, they want way too much info to get to the semi-final screens).

I noticed there were a few special deals listed on the cart page, one of which was Peggle Nights for $4.99, showing a regular price of $9.99. I think their system doesn't recognize the sale, so it's actually 75% off if you add it to an existing order.

[quote name='guessed']Can they be installed on more than one computer, or would my wife and I need to buy them twice?[/QUOTE]

My mom & dad both share the same account on Big Fish Games, they both install the same games on separate computers. They buy quite a bit from there too.

I know they do share the same games/account, but I don't sit and watch exactly how.

http://www.bigfishgames.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Hm, thanks for post, even if the games are cheaper elsewhere - now i know where they are cheaper at least =)
151l1259.jpg

[quote name='freedomexplosions']Hm, thanks for post, even if the games are cheaper elsewhere - now i know where they are cheaper at least =)
151l1259.jpg
[/QUOTE]
It's a reason I love CAG. Even if a deal looks good, someone will mention a cheaper location for the game. Glad to help you guys out.

bread's done
Back