FS: Intec 10" PS3 Screen 19.99

[quote name='Estymagic']Hello GAG community its been a while[/QUOTE]
Is that a joke? (ba dump bump)

[quote name='matsam']Heck, I might get this just to see how it looks like, I wonder what the resolution is?[/QUOTE]
I think the GTA was sold out a while ago since this was posted on RFD. The connection is only composite, so that would mean 480i. Great for an HD gaming system :lol: but it doubles as a TV connection for DVDs, etc, so there's definitely some added benefit there

Damn, online shipments are all sold out and the only store in my province is dry.

Would anyone be willing to pick one up for me for cost + shipping + a little something extra

My order got through, this will definitely be better than Remote-Play for when I don't have access to a TV! Thanks OP.

erm, never went on family vacations b4, but .... arn't you suppose to have family vacations to GET AWAY from it all?

and... that thing will be huge to carry around:lol:

Lol, but sometimes you just roped into going with them.

I placed an ISPU @ Metro FS last night and they emailed me a "cannot fulfill order" email in the morning. GAH i wanted one

fail for me

My store's in store stock locator says there's stock, who would be interested in paying shipping from Saskatchewan for one of these, stock willing?

Heh. I still have one of these for the PS2. Still works great. I'd grab this, but it's unavailable around here. Oh well.

[quote name='neksus']My store's in store stock locator says there's stock, who would be interested in paying shipping from Saskatchewan for one of these, stock willing?[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't mind taking you up on that offer. :)

[quote name='neksus']My store's in store stock locator says there's stock, who would be interested in paying shipping from Saskatchewan for one of these, stock willing?[/QUOTE]

R u in PA? I went to FS yesterday in Saskatoon and there is no stock, the online stock says a big fat red x for Saskatoon but a green arrow for PA. I was gonna grab one if i could find one but alas there was none. i wouldnt mind getting one of these, so if you can find one let me know as well.

northofamerica

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know of any other reasonably priced portable screens along the lines of this thing? Visiting grandparents who live in small towns and still have their old TV's without A/V inputs can get pretty boring on rainy days.

And since it's relevant and others might be curious, is anyone familiar with what someone would need to do to get their laptop to display the signal from their ps2/GC/Wii/etc that through either a/v or s-video output by any chance? I always bring my laptop whenever I go on vacations/trips for various reasons, and being able to use it like this would definitely be an acceptable compromise if I can't find a cheap portable screen. Cost effective methods with acceptable quality results of course, I wouldn't be a CAG if I expected less :p

[quote name='northofamerica']R u in PA? I went to FS yesterday in Saskatoon and there is no stock, the online stock says a big fat red x for Saskatoon but a green arrow for PA. I was gonna grab one if i could find one but alas there was none. i wouldnt mind getting one of these, so if you can find one let me know as well.

northofamerica[/QUOTE]

I live in Saskatoon, but I went up to the lake for the weekend. Saw store stock was a go in PA, so thought I'd stop in on my way back. Unfortunately there was only one, which I grabbed for myself, so sorry for anybody who sent me a PM!

I just got my ISPU from coquitlam fs and it works great. I hooked it up to my PS3 and then with my tv satelite receive. Its great as a "portable" option.

I'd love to have one of these things for $20, none around here though. Also, it looks like it got taken off the Futureshop site.

Too bad they didn't have much stock, I was lucky enough to get one, and I must say, I'm impressed by this screen. The integrated speakers are really loud and it has more color/brightness settings than most TVs :lol:
The remote is a nice bonus, it allows you to turn it on/off, adjust volume and control color settings. I also put it to the ultimate test: driving in Burnout Paradise at night. I could clearly see the other cars/obstacles coming, so imo, this screen is pretty darn good!

bread's done
Back