Swimming pool got my daughter pregnant...

pacifickarma

CAGiversary!
Feedback
32 (100%)
NO PARENT likes to believe that their little girl has got herself in trouble. But few people would go to the same lengths as this Polish mum.

Magdalena Kwiatkowska is suing the Egyptian hotel she visited on holiday with her daughter, claiming that the 13-year-old got pregnant by using the mixed swimming pool.

Tourist authorities in the Polish capital Warsaw confirmed that Kwiatkowska has made the complaint, stating that "stray sperm" in the pool were responsible for her daughter's unexpectedly gravid condition.

"The mother is adamant that her daughter didn't meet any boys while she was there and is determined to go ahead with the case"

One travel industry source told reporters: "The mother is adamant that her daughter didn't meet any boys while she was there and is determined to go ahead with the case."

Why Kwiatkowska believed men had been depositing sperm into a public pool – and how they had done it without anyone noticing – is not made clear.

Sperm can live for a few hours outside the human body, but the chlorine concentration in a swimming pool would kill them in minutes.

Whether the bizarre lawsuit against the unnamed Cairo hotel will go ahead is uncertain.

If it does, legal minds will have to decide what is more likely – a medical miracle or a teenager lying to her mother to get out of trouble.

http://www.thelondonpaper.com/thelo...ing-pool-got-my-daughter-pregnant-says-mother

This part makes me laugh. Sperm can live for a few hours outside the human body, but the chlorine concentration in a swimming pool would kill them in minutes. I'm sure some boy got off in the pool, and the girl happened to swim mins later in the pool all naked, and some sperm went up her puss, and she is pregnant. That don't seem logical to me. The real truth is. I guess they was banging it out in the pool, and she thought of this to lie to her mother. She is just a whore. They start out so young. :'(

she should have told her daughter to make sure the pool used protection before she got in it or rather it got in her .

No, only ONE person has sperm strong enough to withstand that pool AND get that girl pregnant.

pedobear.jpg

Question: "What's the difference between this mother and a mallard with a cold?"

"One's a sick duck... I can't remember the rest but her daughter's a whore!"

[quote name='bardockkun']No, only ONE person has sperm strong enough to withstand that pool AND get that girl pregnant.

pedobear.jpg
[/QUOTE]

chuck-norris-002-thumb-400x498.jpg

[quote name='bvharris']
chuck-norris-002-thumb-400x498.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I disagree. If Chuck Norris has made a deposit in the pool, several men would be suing the hotel because they got pregnant in the pool.

hymen theory is broken because athletic girls can destroy their hymen easily

....what needs to happen is the daughter needs to give it up and admit it - she was fucking and dude didn't wear a condom. ain't no way a man was jacking off in a pool and it floated through her trunks/bottoms and into her pussy....

[quote name='JolietJake']Well i hope the pool decides to do the right thing and help support the child.[/QUOTE]

Behavior like this is what creates negative stereotypes about pools in my eyes. One pool goes off and gets a girl pregnant and people are going to think all pools are like that. And did I read the original post right. MIXED Swimming pool!! lol

[quote name='AceSXE']Behavior like this is what creates negative stereotypes about pools in my eyes. One pool goes off and gets a girl pregnant and people are going to think all pools are like that. And did I read the original post right. MIXED Swimming pool!! lol[/QUOTE]

Maybe Obama should throw a line about deadbeat pools into his next speech on the family.

well, at least she didn't claim rape like some chick in my high school did when her parents found out she was fucking dudes... which was a false accusation.

Polish mum Magdalena Kwiatkowska is suing an Egyptian hotel, claiming "stray sperm" in the pool knocked up her 13-year-old daughter

This whole article sounds like those bad polish jokes you would hear in junior high school.

bread's done
Back